Mitchell County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Sorry not us, even at those prices. They (checks) help more than you know. Of course it’s all inherited but that’s ok too.

Yes and no, it was only one section but we ain’t the only mineral interest owners in it so it doesn’t make it worth it.

I would sell mineral interest now for those amounts

There was a story from a geologist that said there was alot of oil in this cline shale. It has been well over a year ago I believe it was in 2011.

Jeremy you might want to go on the RRcommission website, and take a look, or look back in the discussion to find the website, they have lists of wells and companies in the Mitchell County area, that might also give you the information that you need.

We have also received offers to buy minerals, not only in Mitchell County, but also many of the surrounding counties. We don’t sell.

Who are the companies making these large offers? I would be willing to sell a portion of my minerals.

This is only my opinion, but I feel they are drilling on the large properties first to tie them up, so they won’t have to pay out such large lease bonuses, should they need to if they run out of time. Just a thought

Does anyone have any theories about what might have propmpted this sudden interest? It certainly isn’t based on current production.

My theory on why the offers are getting stronger, the drilling in next 6-12 months is going to double to triple! They are saying that in their stockholder meetings… They need to perform for stockholders! At least I hope this is the way it is going! :wink:

To those engineers and geologists among you: Any ideas about why current fracking methods are not wkg well on our part of the Cline? If they keep drilling and get mediocre to poor production, no one is going to make any money.

We get offers all the time on ours too! 3 different counties…maybe 4 since we have some in Tarrant! Never sell! They know they can make money that day you sell to them! What is underneath is what they want!

Hello … I am owner/partner of a fluid management company and we are hoping to break into the shale play of the Permian/Cline. We are looking at parcels (10 acres and up) for our location, but we are not familiar with the area.

We believe Mitchell Cty is the place to form our foundation and grow from there. Our problem we are not familiar enough with the industry in Texas, in as much as we are in the Bakken, where we have been the last two years.

We are hoping to get information on the transportation rates the oil companies are paying to transport water, and oil.

WE are most interested in transporting water from pre-construction of an oil well site to post-production.

Any information will be greatly appreciated…

Blessings to all…

Jeremy

I sent you a friend request, my brother is in the SWD business, across Texas, New Mexico and Colorado. He would help you.

Dj

This is for Jack Hodges…I spoke with my cousin last week and she said her family had just signed new leases on old wells in Howard Co. They signed with Plymouth Petroleum, Apache and a company called Element.

I did not ask her what they got but I will in a future conversation.

Trudy Eddy, can you ask your cousin if they were old wells that haven’t produced in awhile and maybe that’s why you needed new leases? Or were the old leases actually expired?

Keith Biggs

Who has been making offers on your minerals? I would like to sell some.

Dj

Don’t know which part of Howard Co. they are in but will try to find out. They were old wells that have just been released.

Dena, email me or message me about your interests. txjenn7419@yahoo.com

Where are the leases in Howard County?