Mineral Lease Wanted in Zavala County, TX

I have approx 6300 acreas of family land in Zavala County we would like to lease. Any interested parties?

Added by MRF Admin:

Everyone, be sure to stay within the guidelines of the User Policy. Contact information is not allowed in the forums, so please use the private messaging system to reach each other for additional communication. Best of Luck to everyone,

John, we have some acreage near this area. We may very well have some interest.

Send me information ASAP thanks

I am very interested. We are aquiring acreage in Zavalla right now. Please give me a call

Still leasing in the Zavala County/Dimmit County area. My 1,100 acres just became available. It is on the southwest border of these two counties.

Its under Brian D. Womac II Revocable Trust.

The land is known as the Judge Mills Field, approx 2 miles north of Batesville and comes down towards 57

Bryson Wallace said:

John,

Shoot me an email wth the location of your land. I will see if were interested. Thanks

I have 820 acres to lease in Zavala Co. near Crystal City. Current lease is up Oct. 2011.

Let me know I have the details to fax to landmen.

John,

Did you ever lease your land? We've been approached to lease ours, up in the NE corner of Zavala county.

That is great for Zavala County. My land and several of my neighbors are still unleased. We are in the Southwest corner.

Brian,

Here are a couple of maps...you've probably already seen them. Do you have any news about what area is hot, and what kind of terms are being offerred?

Brian Womac said:

That is great for Zavala County. My land and several of my neighbors are still unleased. We are in the Southwest corner.
2955-crimsonacreage.JPG (63.1 KB) 2956-rrcwells.JPG (41.9 KB)

The last offers in our area earlier this year but not now were 1/4 and $1,000/acre bonus on a 3 yr term with no options. The drilling seems to have come to a halt in our area from earlier this year. I think all the rigs are in the heart which is more towards Cotulla.

John, the lease is up Oct. 3 and is currently with Sanchez out of el paso. Mary Jane Rutledge, frank Rutledge and mark and Brent Rutledge. I’ll fax paper weds

Bryson Wallace said:

Brian,

I might be interested. I searched for leases under your name in Zavala but did not come up with any info. Shoot me an email. Thanks

Bryson,

As of today, we have had a few inquiries, but no firm offers. Good luck

Is anybody still leasing in Zavala County? We have several 1,000 acre tracts not leased and no one calling. And the tracts are in the Southwest corner of the county where numerous drilling rigs have completed wells earlier this year.

We rec'd a low ball bid from SEP Holdings (aka Sanchez). We are now waiting to hear from another landman this week.

840 acres with most sections out of the Cross S Ranch, Zavala County. There so much gas and oil under our dirt Jed Clampett looks poor.

“If you're too busy to go fishin', you're too busy” Uncle Jed

Brian,

I am 2 miles north of Batesville. Where are you in relation to me? John

Brian Wenzel said:

We rec'd a low ball bid from SEP Holdings (aka Sanchez). We are now waiting to hear from another landman this week.

840 acres with most sections out of the Cross S Ranch, Zavala County. There so much gas and oil under our dirt Jed Clampett looks poor.

john blades said:

Brian,

Brian Wenzel said:

Brian,

Where is the Cross S Ranch?

john blades said:

john blades said:

Brian,

Brian Wenzel said:

You know the gravel road that the City Dump is on about 6 miles out of Crystal City going north on 83?

We are about 2.5 miles down that road. If you keep going past our place you run into the Mustang.

john blades said:

Brian,

Where is the Cross S Ranch?

john blades said:

john blades said:

Brian,

Brian Wenzel said: