Mcclain county Oklahoma

Set conductor. Ready to move in

I don’t think they can drill 22000ft in ten days

Please put the name of the well and the section, township and range. Your comments don’t have use without the location.

1 Like

Its not permitted yet it’s pending.
Tigris #1. Charter oak. Sec 15 5n 1 w Mcclain county Oklahoma.

Permitted on 10/11/23. 14,000’ Hunton well.

Todd thank u. So it’s not long horizontal? I may be wrong I thought it was 22000 ft going south

beep beep section 7 & Well:4708200701 CGA 5N 1W 7 1HX,MCCLAIN County,OK (not sure the name of this well). 2 separate wells in sect 7.

This is interesting I never had time to work in mineral leasing. I should have. It’s like a matrix

Thanks okla. Waiting on rig

Do you have a particular question about this well? section 7 & Well:4708200701 CGA 5N 1W 7 1HX

All I can see is somewhat similar well design other than that no. I guess production data at some point but probably not. I think there may be a surface water shortage for fracing

CGA 5N 1W 7 1HX has been online since 2018. Did you have a particular question about it? Horizontal well

BEEP BEEP1-7 has been online since 2014. Vertical well

GATEWAY 1-7 has been online since 2014. Vertical well

There was a big todoo over sales of Frac water used on these wells but I think it may be over with. Lawsuit

We received a lot of mail around a few more wells being drilled off of the Gateway Well (horizontal?) back in 2021’ish. They sent us alot of mail legal documents showing all the mineral owners, etc. over several months and we were getting alot of offers to buy our minerals, so we suspected more wells to be drilled in that area, but it’s been quiet since then.

Yes that’s been a good well I guess. It’s still there. They are hunting for a good saturation

Somewhere around here is a really good well with a mile lateral

1 Like

Beautiful gorgeous day on 15 5n1 w. Waiting on rig. So proud of the explorers that do the work to search for energy.

Hi, Do you know if there is any drilling or pad activity in S 02, T 05N, R 02W - containing 130.87 Ac/Lease. We signed a new lease in January, 2023 with Capstone Land although there was a Pooling Order No 205835, Cause CD 87324 pending. Is this an area that would be drilled horizontally? Thank you

I’m sure m_barnes will know. She has all the data

Charter Oak Production Co LLC has a well permit for Big Kahuna 1-35-3-11 XH which was filed on 9/27/23. The pad will be in 35. No spud notice yet, but time will tell.