Mcclain county Oklahoma

Isn’t this fascinating how the chase progresses? It’s here it’s not here. It’s over there. You can have a good well here and a fDry hole across the road. For whatever reason

I could use an update on “translating” 4708200701 CGA 5N 1W 7 1HX. What does CGA mean?

Co think cga m and continental gateway authority

CGA is the shortened name of the surface owner at the time the well was drilled- Continental Gateway Authority out of Norman, OK. The well is located in Section 7, Township 5 North, Range 1 West, McClain Co., OK. The “1HX” represents the well being the #1 and is an extended (X) horizontal well (H). I have no idea what 4708200701 is or where that came from as I don’t see it on any of the commission work. Hope this helps.

I think 47 number is api number seems like I looked it up by api. It had diagrams and well design of I’m on right well. I’m getting better at the system now it’s fascinating and interesting. I didn’t even know the grid system and sort of still don’t. Seems obsolete.

The API number for that well is 3508722156. The number you quoted might be an internal operator ID.

:wink: now I see why the mineral people have to he best offices

Lots of maps everywhere

Fine day on 15-5n-w. They are smoothing up the new drilling pad with a compactor roller.

Now the location is ready. 3 phase electric in work. Waiting on rig

Smaller rig is on location. Maybe to drill vertical before bigger rig is available? Can’t see because night and tree line.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.