Mashall co cameron dist/liberty dist

new to forum. i have questions of royalty amounts in future. ive been offered 5k per nm ac.not sure if this is a good $ or should i hold on to the lease.out of 177ac I have 14.5nm ac. in 16 differant tracts wondering what royalties to expect ,if any

Hi Jeb63 and welcome. I would say that 5k per NMA is very fair. As to RI I would ask for at least 18%. Of the many leases I have seen lately in your area 18% is a good number. Only a very few at 19-20% were recorded and you don’t know what bonus was offered on those particular leases. Several at 15%. There is a lot of lease activity in the Cameron/Liberty district area. My leases are south of you in Liberty and they are producing well with new wells currently being drilled. Make sure you are covered in the lease from production costs, liability and no automatic lease extension among other items. Addendum examples are located on the Marshall County sector of the forum. Good luck.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.