Marshall County lease with Columbia Gas

I have a manufacture lease for 93Acres in Marshall county WV! From Columbia Gas / nowTrans Canada! Rental paid yearly ! $129.00 Wondering about the Marcellus shale. Gas drilling under it! Do I have any claim

1 Like

You probably own something. If you can identify the actual tract that the lease is on you could determine whether there is a well on it. Do you know which tract of land it’s on?

Yes I have tax id information! If that. Helps! I am sure my five acres and what was my mother’s thirty five acres is part of it! I don’t receive any thing other that the gas rental from Trans-Canada! On the other hand a lease I have from my grandmother farm, still pays the rental yearly plus Marcellus shale gas royalties!

Plug the Tax ID number in to this website WV Property Viewer and you can find where exactly it is on the map.

Then you can go to this website WVDEP Oil&Gas Well Information and zoom in on that location to see what wells are on the property.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.