Map question Green District 05

Does anyone know how to find the precise location on a map of this? - Map - Parcel 9999-00008300. is this a real map and parcel #? Apparently my family has mineral rights here, and I’m trying to start the process of finding out if there is any value with the mineral rights we have here.

Something does not seem to be correct. Can you determine the District, Map, and Parcel?

What you have there is a mineral ID.

This Mineral ID is tagged to a coal or mineral interest owned by CNX RCPC in Center District.

DB 460/637 on page 26. Acquired by tax sale 2001 DB 374/575 delinquent in the name of Puckett Investment Co.

@WVOGM, perhaps you may have mixed 0083 for 8300? Interest should show up in Green District instead of Center. The 8300 number does show up, but the descriptions are in old docs not available online.

@ChadSt, that number does come up as a valid tax account with a description of 121 acres, Fishing Creek, one half interest. It looks like you would have to visit, or hire someone, to search the county courthouse in New Martinsville, WV for more information. Here is the link for the tax account listings: https://wetzeltax.compiled-technologies.com/

I apologize for my naivete…regarding the tax sale and delinquency: we’ve been paying the taxes on this for years. Are you saying that the old “primary company and owner”- Puckett Investment was delinquent and CNX got it from them. So we haven’t lost any potential stake, if there is any, in our portion of any mineral interest, correct?

Looks like i may have input the Mineral ID incorrectly. I think pete is on the right track.

@ChadSt the good thing is you’ve been paying taxes on it so it doesnt go delinquent as a lot of people lose their minerals for literally a few bucks in missed tax payments

These things are difficult to find as most likely you’re HBP by an old shallow or abandoned well. Give Nick Criado a call from Mountain View Minerals as they may be able to help find what you own, but this can get time-consuming

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.