Loving County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

I am being offered $1500.00 per acre bonus money for my acreage. Does anyone out there have any knowledge or an opinion on whether this is a good offer or not. Thanks.

My opinion is that is a good offer for a lease, but in your situation it is not a good deal compared to what you could possibly get. Below I attached the production numbers for the unit directly to the east of you, so I don't think its impossible that some company would pay 3500 to 5k per net mineral acre.

Prod. First
Production
Most Recent
Production
Cumulative (MCF & BBL) Gravity (SG & API)
Gatherer
Oil 9/1/15 3/1/16 603,246 43.10 PLAML
Gas 9/1/15 3/1/16 1,725,140 0.00 ENETR

Here is the name and operator:

API#

42-301-32535

Well#

P263H

Lease

FALCON STATE UNIT

Field

PHANTOM (WOLFCAMP)

Lease
Operator

APACHE CORPORATION

Thanks for the information.

Although most of you probably already do this, everyone in this group should also join the Reeves County group. It is the most active group on MRF and has the best information on what is going on in the area, in my opinion.

Now I'm being offered $2500.00 per net mineral acre. Any thoughts on being able to get more bonus money? Thanks.

RKI has taken out permits for 2 new wells on Pecos State 46. 301-32958 and 301-32970 they appear to be almost on top of each other. Is this something new in drilling?

Looks like they're planning to drill both wells from the same pad, stack the laterals, with one well being drilled in the Wolfcamp, and the other above it, in the Bonespring. It's a little unusual to see them directly on top of each other, but it's been fairly common in recent years for companies to be doing this.

EUR estimates - Loving and Reeves are 1,2

http://pboilandgasmagazine.com/pbog-blast/#a4

Does anyone know the going rate per net mineral share in and around Block 1, Section 71

Prices have gone up in Block 1. I've heard $4,000/ac floating around recently. You may want to reach out to one of the forum sponsors to see if they have more updated information.

http://marketplace.mineralrightsforum.com/ad-category/minerals-management-consultants/

On Pecos State 46 Blk-1 Sec 46 T&P in July drilling premits were issued for 5H and 6H API #'s 301-32958 and 301-32970. Can anyone tell me the status of these?

Thanks

Garland

Garland,

the only thing I find is well 301-32958 5H was spud(begin drilling)run surface casein on October 2, 2016//////

well 30132970 6H spud date/casein run on August 11, 2016

CLICK ON ITEM TO ENLARGE

Clint Liles

Thanks Clint

Garland

Just trying to figure out what other mineral owners are seeing as typical lease bonus offers in Loving County. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I can only tell you what I have paid recently in lease bonuses in Loving, which has been in the range of $3-4K per net acre. Would be happy to discuss further or make a lease offer; please feel free to call or text at 281-910-6567. -Brad

Blake, $3000-10,000, depending on location.

Inherited mineral interests in TX and OK. Holding Mineral Deed, March 1931, Loving County. Want to explore this matter. Experience with investigation...so let's be straight forward, please.

First time to be a member and do not know how all this stuff works.

JR

Houma, LA

My brother and Sister-in-Law have been successful in getting several companies to release their leases, by doing the research, compiling the evidence, and requesting that they live up to the original terms of the lease....clean up their sites.....or release the leases....read your lease documents very well...and see what options you might find....many include a duty to continue to explore the leased property....if they have not drilled any new wells in many years...the lease might no longer be valid....you mainly need to thoroughly read the lease...and track the history of any activity on the land by that lease holder.

I have had many offers on my Gills in Block 28 Section 8. I know being a West Texas girl that they are booming in that area. That specific Block and section has paid us very little money. Is something on the horizon in that area?