Love County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Sorry the paste did not work well.

Here’s API#3508520363

Hi. I’m trying to follow what is happening in Love County but I’m a long ways away. There was a “Notification of Well Spud” at Sec. 21 Twp. 06S, Rge. 01W on 3/20/13. This is near where our mineral rights are. Does that mean they just started drilling at that site? What would be the next step to track the progress on the well? If the well produces would the company be more likely to drill a second well nearby or try farther away? Thanks for your insight.

There seemed to be a lot of leasing activity in Love County at the end of 2012 into early 2013. Is that still going on?

What would be considered a good produing well in Love County?

Drove by the pad site of the cathey well Sec18 7S 2E on air port RD. they have laid the gas line and set 3 large tanks and have laid the water line about half way up to the pad so it won’t be long before they frac. the well

went by the cathey well sec 18 7s 2e talked to a worker who said that the well was frac on 6/17/ thru 6/21 but now needs the tubing put in.

Corey…you generally have to wait for them to contact you to lease. What kind of buyout offers were made to you?

Thank You Terry

how far away is the Cathey from Jacobs road that crosses airport rd. thank you for any help.

It is less than a mile if you go to google earth and type the road names and Marietta OK you will see it is not very far

They still had all of the frac trucks on location as of Friday 7/12

Where are you located, Corey?

6S 1E, Sec. 14 & 22 I got a $1100/ac offer to sell these minerals today.

I’m glad my son showed me this site. I’m looking forward to following the discussions. I’m getting offers to buy my mineral interests in Love County 7S 2E, Sections 2,3,10,and 11. Has anyone had offers for interests in Sections 18 or 28? Hope someone responds so I will know this is working.

Mary Ann, your post worked fine. I had the 6S 1E offer I posted below. That tract is under lease but it doesn’t include the Woodford.
Don’t have anything in 7S 1E.

I have not received any lease or purchase offers for minerals I have in 7S 3W.

Mary Ann, Our interest are in 22 & 15-7S-2E Offers coming in up to 4500 per Acre

I have been talking with Hellar Oil Inc and RD Williams and a guy named Kevin Foster. Any thoughts on these company. I know RD Williams is very hard to work with and dont like to be called out on lies and lease prices.

received a lease offer from Continental for section 23-7S-2E $500 acre 3/16ths royalty 3 years 2 year extension @ $500 acre

Corey, RD Williams is very reputable & they have a number of landmen working for them.

Is that Scott Heller? If so he’s reputable also. I’m not familiar with the name Kevin Foster.