Love County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

They are doing a lot of leasing and graph work in Love Co XTO Energy

Finally heard from Lowry Land for Continental. 3 yrs at 3/16ths. They did add an addendum “A” - that includes a Pugh clause ie lease doesn’t cover strata 100’ below deepest penetration and no cost to lessor for production of oil or gas unless costs are to make gas or condensates “marketable”. I have not received an “A” like this before. It is what I have been asking for but first time it was offered. The lease itself is fairly standard but this was nice. I’m going to talk to them about 20% and see how that goes.

Recently got word there is a big rig drilling just north of hwy 32 about a mile north on Airport Rd. Possibly XTO. Does anyone have info on that activity. I am out of state so it is hard to know what is going on there. Please inform.

I think the lease name is the Cathey . api # 25085211800000 Sec. 18 TPW 7S RANGE 2E OTC/OCC # 21003 permit approved 01/02/2013 I think the min. owners or Charles w. Cathy, Carol AnnWilliams and Cynthia Jane Watts these name were on the permit.

I’ve heard of RD Williams and Co. out of Ardmore, OK. They are a brokerage that leases for the operators. Have you asked them who they are leasing for?

anyone know anything about r.d. willams? they claim to be brokering for some one else.

Sorry, I meant r.d. davis. I need to call again on monday and get the oil co. So far I’m getting different stories why they have not paid me for the lease. I cannot accept those “bank drafts” and so far I have not seen a nickle of good US currancy.

We are leased on another property with r.d. Willams and they pay like a slot machine.

RD Davis & Associates, LLC is a reputable broker out of OKC. They have been around for over 30 years. I hope you get things worked out with them. Let us know if you find out who they are leasing for. Thanks!

Good news! Did you find out who they are leasing for?

All good, ck. goes in the mail this fri.

Rick, do you know who Lowry Land is leasing for?

Robert- Lowry Land is leasing for Conntinental Resources.

Little update on lease offer on 21, 6S, 1E. Got a call from Lowry Land and they upped the bonus to $400/acre.

R.D Davis or R.D. Williams?

We are leased on another property with r.d. Williams and they pay like a slot machine. r.d. Williams is leasing from us on some other holdings so now we have both r.d.'s

Hello all, I am new to your County Group. I have noticed that Jack B Smith is doing a lot of leasing in some sections in 6S-2W of Love County. Our mineral interest is just north of that in 5S- 3W in Carter county. We just leased to Jack B Smith. Kind of wondering if the play might be moving north?

Well it seems I went low on the bonus. That is good news about all the land men at the courthouse. I emailed Lowry back about our other interests in 19+30, 6S, 2W and 23, 6S, 1E and they said they were interested. That was last week. We’ll see how the turns out. I wonder if they’ll be interested in both? And thanks Shania.

The website is frustrating in that I cannot find an easy way to zoom in to the section I am looking for.

I am wondering why I can find a record on the Okla Oil+Gas GIS database which is in a section that I have interests in and have heard nothing about this well? I assume it is a spacing issue but I don’t know. Does anyone have more info than I do? There are two other active wells in the same section and I know nothing about those either.

Thanks in advance

Name