Love County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Pat and Bryan: I know a company leasing in Love County…I sent them an email to see if those are areas of interest.

Pat, as for your two sections. Continental Resources was actively leasing throughout the entire Sec. 5-6S-3W up until mid/late 2014. There is however far less leasing activity in 17-6S-3W. Contact me on here off the forum or shoot me an email as I have the contact information for the leasing broker for Continental in Sec. 5 but I am not sure they would want me posting it to the board here.

Bob,

Sounds great. thanks for passing along my info.

Bryan

Hi Troy,

I Think I own around 35 to 40 mineral acres of the 120 of the family old farm. 2 other relatives I do not know has the rights to the other.

section 34, township 6 south, range 2 east. And section 3, township 7 south, range 2 east.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Bryan

Thanks for the info. I also live out of state. So is there anything you can do to help get someone interested in leasing the oil rights, or is it a wait and see what happens kind of thing. I remember a while ago My grandfather had a lease with somebody. They flamed off the gas, then I am not sure what happened. I think the state made them stop for some reason.

Thanks for the info Raymond.

Bryan and Pat, no problem, I will check them out. I am still slated to go tomorrow but it may be Tuesday at the latest, I will let you guys know.

thanks Troy! That is good info.

Troy, that is a generous offer. Would you do the same for my sections? They are N1/2 of the SW 1/4 and the S 1/2 S/W of the NW 1/4 of section of 5, TS 6S, Range 3W AND NW 1/4 of the NE 1/4 of Section 17, TS 6S, Range 3W (of the Indian base and Meridian) Thank you in advance if you are able to look into those sections. Pat

Bryan, I decided to look first thing before I got caught up in what I have to do. Looks by just looking at the index books there is some production in the N/2 of 34-6S-2E and in the SE/4 of 3-7S-2E but I am guessing since your farm would straddle the sections this would not affect you. Secondly, the last leasing done in either section was by Echo Energy in 3-7S-2E in early/mid 2014 but all concentrated in the S/2. I hope this answers questions as it does not appear to help much. Email me at conchojobs@gmail.com if I can help with anything else.

Bob, I have some MI in 24-6s-1E. Would you mind giving me the info on the leasing co. you were talking about. They have been drilling next door but no offers. Thanks

What is happening in Sections 13 and 24, T 7 S, Range 1 East, Love Co.?

Margo…what section and township…what operator…and do you have the well name?

Bob…it’s section 27-6S-1E…it’s XTO and the well name is June-1…supposed to have started drilling in January. Any info appreciated.

Can anyone tell me about 27-6S-1E? There is supposed to be a well called June… is anything happening with that?

Has anyone heard anything on Section 19-6S-1W? XTO was trying to pool interest and another company was objecting. I’ve stopped getting the hearing notices.

Craig: 19-6S-1W appears to be in process. The hearing has been continued to 6/8/15.

Bob…sorry for the confusion. Yes…I was asking earlier about 2 different sections. My husband and his siblings own in section 26-6S-1E and 27-6S-1E both.

The section 26 well is producing …it’s the well on section 27 I would like to get any info on. I have trouble accessing the OCC web site on my computer…just wondered if anyone had any info on whether it is progressing…thanks!

Bob…it’s the June 1-27H27…we aren’t part of the Charlie well.

Has anybody leased in Sections 14, 15, 22 or 23 in 6S 1E ?