Love County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Margo, I forgot to tell you about the June well - it was spud 1/31/2015 so hasn’t had time to drill it yet.

Thanks, Ann… I thought there might be something on the OCC web site that I couldn’t see, since the well on 26 was supposedly completed last year, but we’ve heard nothing about a test or completion report.

Thanks, Ann…I will. All of our Love county minerals are leased and drilled or being drilled, I guess. Just not having news is frustrating.

We own a tiny bit in Bryan County, but my understanding is that there isn’t anything happening there at all.

Margo, there’s not much on the OCC yet about the Day well. Last info - Day well in Sec 26 was spud April 2014. It goes into Sec. 35.

Section 27 went into Sec. 28, the Charlie Lease, well completion report states 425 bbls of oil & 503 Mcf & 930 BBLS of water. It was tested in Sept. 2014.

Margo, we’re mineral neighbors - I’m in Sections 22 & 23. Also 14 & 15. Haven’t had anyone wanting to lease on any of the 4 tracts. Post if you get any info.

Thanks,

Ann

Margo, I don’t have any interests in Bryan so haven’t been following it.

We have received a division order before there is a completion report or production numbers on the well …is that common practice? Any info appreciated.

Thanks for the info, Jay. The letter says they have been pumping since October,1 2014…seems like a long time to not have any info on this well…but maybe that’s not unusual.

Anyone know o any activity (drilling or leasing) in Section 21 Township 6 S Manya thanks for any information Roger Wolf

A Division Order has been received for Day 1 in Section 26 and 35 6S-1E We own interest with another family. They received their order and I am hoping to receive ours shortly. Val Connell Carter

Val…we received our division order for Day-1 this week.

GREAT!!! VCC

New to all this. Is there a company in Love county leasing oil rights? Just looking for info. Not sure on how this all works. Will people find all the info they need off of county records? Any one use OK mineral owner registry. They charge 35 $ per year.

Thanks

I personally think the registry is a waste of money. Just see that your minerals have your current address in the County Clerk’s office.

I did sign up for the mineral registry last year since I was a complete newbie to all of this. The only good I’ve gotten out of it was, the land man running it has answered some questions by email for me…other than that, I would agree with Ann…make sure you have your current address at the county clerk’s office. But even that has been a bit of a hassle for us, since we don’t live in Oklahoma…it took several tries to get it all straight.

Bryan go to the top of the page click on market place go to lease minerals and put them in I have had good luck doing this. Have lease several places doing this. Good luck raymond

Bryan…I can’t offer any help with getting anyone to lease your minerals. Ours were already leased when my husband inherited his last year…we’re just dealing with the aftermath of the lease and now the wells being drilled. I hope someone else will weigh in.

Margo. Thanks for the help. I hope all works out for you.

Bryan

Bryan, what sections do you own in, I will actually be in the Love County Courthouse in the morning. I will pull and see who, if anyone is leasing in and around and get back with you with whatever contact information they have.

Thanks again.

Bryan