Love County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

June 1-27H spudded Jan 31

Margo…I’m confused…the June well did spud in late January, but you’re earlier post was about a well that had been producing since Oct and you couldn’t get info on.

Margo: Is it the Charlie 1-27H28 you are talking about? the 1002A lists section 28, and the tax commission lists it in 27. Surface location is in the SW corner of 27, drilling west into 28…so its section 28 getting paid on it. It looks to be a single unit well. Nov-Dec it was doing 7-8,000 MCF gas a month and 4-5,000 bbl oil a month.

I wanted to check on the Glenda #1 well. Is it producing again? I also wanted to find out I have been getting my royalties for Oil but not gas. Does anybody know who I would call to find out about the gas royalties. Thank you

Bob: Thanks. Do you know how I can find out what happened at the hearing?

Any heard any info on section 6-7s-2E, going to get a well there? Thanks

STONECIPHER%20PRODUCTION%20TEST%206-10-15.pdf

BILLIE%20JO%20PRODUCTION%20TEST%206-8-15.pdf

Two new production reports: Both in 7S 2E

Section 35 Billie Jo and Section 34 Stonecipher in Love county

I think I need to ask another question too…there is a well already producing on that section…if a multi-unit well is approved…is this a new well in addition to the well already there and producing ?

HI Jay…the cause #is 201401740…does this possibly mean an additional well to the Day-1 well already producing?

This is just an order to temporarily produce while Administrative court action is being done. Looks like someone who owns an interest is protesting the multi unit well, but I have not read the details nor the previous orders. Yes another well.

We received notice of a hearing for a multi-unit well on 26-6S-1E…can anyone tell me what it means for us as royalty owners if that well is approved? I don’t really understand what this means…hoping someone can explain to this newbie. Thanks!

Hi Margo, for quick lookup can you provide the Cause Number in the upper right hand corner of the filings from the Corporation Commission? I can look up exactly what you are seeing. Sounds like the oil “company” is wanting to drill a well that will involve multiple sections or parts of multiple sections of land.

Thanks for the info, Jay.

I think what you’re saying is that this is an order to produce from the well already on section 26…the Day-1 well… while a protest to the multi-unit well is worked through? And if that happens, then another well will be drilled? do I have that right?

Hello all…any updates on

Section 5 of 6S2W?

Jay…we are getting paid on the Day-1 well…thanks for all your help.

Ok if the Day 1 well is not the subject well of the Corporation Commission action then soon you should be getting paid on a 2nd well, the one in the dispute.

Someone in the Land Department should be able to tell you what’s going on or call the Attorney who’s number is listed for the Applicant.

Thanks again for your help, Jay.

Margo and additional well is only added through “Increase Density” orders. You should be or will be getting paid on the existing well and the one that is the subject of can we or can’t we have a multi unit well. I only see 2 wells involved in this but again I have not read all the past info.

We didn’t even know there was another well being drilled, Jay…so I hope you’re correct …I guess we just have to wait and see. Or maybe I should call Continental and ask? Will they tell me anything…do you think?