Love County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Could find no mustang well in 31. could find nothing

Is there any news on drilling status or production at the Brewster 1-32H29 ?

rig still up

Ron I am so new to all this. Does this mean they are done producing?

Kara 31-? n- ? e or w . I need a township and range.

SE/4 of Section
31-6S-2W

Here is the info Ron

no completion report on Brewsterthat I could find.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD1DF32.pdf

Not Mustang but Glenda.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD26DDF.pdf

Love: XTO Energy Inc.; Charlie No. 1-27H28 Well; SE1/4 NW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 27-06S-01E; 425 barrels oil per day, 503,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 19,079.

XTO Energy Inc.; Enderby No. 1-33H32X Well; SW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 (BHL) of 32-06S-01E; 423 barrels oil per day, 665,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 20,755.

Ron:

I would like to check on the status of XTO Brett 1-34H27. Do you have a link that would show if there is any oil and gas production yet from this well similar to the data you provided for the two wells in your email below?

Gary Brown

Gary Found nothing

https://www4.oktax.onenet.net/GrossProduction/PublicSearchPUNbyLega…

http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx

Has anyone seen any activity or know what is happening in 19 Township 6 South, Range 1 West, Love County, Oklahoma? For the past 18 months XTO and another company were fighting over the right to drill. It has been quiet for the past few months. Thanks for the help.

First ! Thank you for accepting me into this forum. New to this! So I’m sure sum of this is not worded correctly.Received a letter in the mail from XTO energy requesting application for 640 acre unit space to extend from S27,T7S,R1E in Love County to S26,T7S,R1E where my name among others was listed from being an heir of my grandfather David Sexton. No one in my family that received the letter same as me knows if this land or mineral rights we have or what this means exactly. There is no deed known of. Considering my grandfather wa full blood Choctaw and an original enrollee for a CDIB roll number I would lean toward this land or rights being indian/government land. Government is mentioned in this letter and there is to be a hearing at the OCC on January 15. I nor my brothers and sisters know what this means or where to start. Our mother also deceased never mentioned anything to any of us just like our grandfather hadn’t. Please any help is greatly appreciated.

No , no one knew anything about any of this. This Section 26 Township 7S Range 1E. No one in the family knew anything all of this is out of the blue. There are probably 30 other families on this paper that came. I recognize for the most part all are Native American. It says XTO is requesting that the order dated from August 25, 2014 for S27,T7S,R1E be extended to include S26,T7S,R1E where apparently my part comes into play and they want it back dated to August 25,2014 when the order was done for S27. We have nothing that shows ownership of mineral rights. Will the courthouse clerk be able to help us with that.? I greatly appreciate your info Carolyn. Thank you. We just have no idea what this means or where to start.

Teresa it has to do with mineral rights your grandfather had He more than likely sold the top soil and held on to the minerals. XTO has a permit in to drill it now its the Stonecipher 1-27-H34X. Stonecipher is the person who owns the top soil now. Did you ever get a lease from XTO if not you were more than likely forced pooled. the location is in the NW NW NE SE the cross roads or FREEMAN AND MCKAY RD.SOUTH OF HWY 32. Do you live in Love county if you do go to the court house and have the clerk help you look it up.

Carolyn, also it has the source of supply being Caney, Woodford, Hunton and Sylvan. All gas.

Does anyone know how the XTO wells are doing in Section 2, 3 11-7S-1W specifically the Irene 1-3H2X11? I believe production started in August. Thanks!!

Aleta the only thing i found was the comp. report aug 7 2014 in the woodford oil 25 bbl a day and 77mcf of gas

Teresa the Caney, Woodford, Hunton and sylvan are all able of producing oil and gas, they will drill thru all the zones and see which ones will produce, sometime they will produce from all of them. I have found the people in the county clerks office to be helpful every time I been in there and most of the landmen in there working have been helpful to me. If you ask enough question somebody will help you.

We have a number of acres in Sections 2 & 3 8S 2E