Love County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Does anyone have acreage in Love County they are willing to lease? blake@rockcapital-group.com

I have heard the Brewster 1-32H29 rig has been moved. Does anyone know of any test or production numbers of the well?

Anyone heard if 6-7S-2E is going to get a horizontal gas well? Thanks

Martha, it sounds like it may be a request for horizontal well spacing, and to set aside old 40 acre or whatever vertical spacing. If so it’s good news.

Just received a copy of XTO’s application for a new drilling and spacing unit in Section 29 6S/1W (along with request to modify some existing orders) - does anyone know what the story is behind this? I am still somewhat new to this business … thanks!

Hello All,

I am new to the group/industry and looking for any info regarding Section 5 6S2W. I am aware of production all around the tract and looking to sell 7NMA upto 14NMA for the right price.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks and have a blessed day :slight_smile:

That would be nice. Thanks Ann!

Marcos: I also sent you a friend request.

Copy that…thanks Bob. Any advice for selling and/or leasing? I know we are currently in a lease but we have received 5 or 6 letters asking to sell.

Clarification: I was referring to Letters to sell, not letters to lease.

Ann

Marcos: I don;t see any activity in 5 yet…there is a Continental well in 6, but it is a pretty disappointing well. There are other potential formations in 6, but I cannot find any info in 5.

Marcos, I was brought up that you never sell a mineral and I was deeded a few minerals by family almost 50 years ago and I’ve never sold one. I have bought them. Not to say I’ll NEVER sell, but it’s very unlikely.

I receive letters constantly and in my opinion, they’re low balls.

Margo, I think first I’d just ask when I will receive my Division Order. Then ask about the protests. Who is protesting?

I’m also in Section 22, right above Section 27 ;>)

I don’t even know who is protesting or the reason for the protest. A land man my BIL talked to told him there were protests, but he didn’t say why or what and my BIL didn’t ask.

Margo did you receive info for a SECOND EMERGENCY ORDER request before the Corporation Commission date 1/5/15 that was approved? I am also in Sect 26,6S,1E user the name Carter and I see you are the Murphey.

Val Connell Carter

Thank you very much, Val!

I’d try calling Continental Resources.

What was the Second Emergency Order for, Val?

PS - we’re mineral neighbors. I’ve been watching your well since I have a little interest in the section 23 above you.

Hi Ann…it’s nice to meet a neighbor. We also own in 27-6S-1E, so have been watching that one too as much as possible. But this is all new to us, as my husband and his sibs just inherited these minerals after his Dad passed away last year and we had no idea this was even in the family. Do I just call Continental and ask about the protests on the well?