Looking for advice!

My family owns some land north of Cotton Center and we have been approached with an offer to lease our land. I have not heard of much activity in Hale County - there's not even a "group" - so I thought I would ask here. Is there anything much going on north of Lubbock county? Our offer doesn't compare to anything I see for those counties south and west of Hale County. We've been advised not to be the first to lease but I'm having a hard time finding out anything. I would appreciate any advice for a rookie!

do not get in any hurry to sign keep looking around and talking to all of us I helped some people who received 152000 more than their orignal offer. some of the land men probably don't like to see what some of us post I caught an old uncle leasing gmothers minerals and keeping all the money .he may get to go stay with uncle bud soon,and the cousins and I will get the money that is ours. wish some one would start a disc on faimly thief of minerals.

There is established production in the far SW corner of Hale County, but most of Hale County is void of oil and gas production. Even a lot of the new interest in shale has interest as far north as Lubbock County, but no farther. Because this is outside the mainstream, you probably would not expect to get the same rates.

I own land around Hale Center, but never have been approached.

I'd be really interested in anything that develops in your area.

boys look around your property talk to the farmers in the area if you have been aproached by a land man you are not the only one call old friends still cant find anything email me I am very busy but I will look around for you edubose18@gmail.com I talked to a friend around hale center just yesterday. there is more going on out there than you may think.talk about over 300well around there already contract on 10 locations(crosby county)