Logan County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

White Star bought the Letchworth 25-19N-2W 1WH from Devon in 2016. They have new wells planned from a pad in 25 south into 36 as of October 2017. No payments for 25 though.

New wells just approved Oct 10. The OCC is a bear to use with a MAC. I use a different paid subscription. Do you need the OCC Case numbers?

I keep looking for my royalty check to increase, but if it don’t pretty quick I might have to sell my Maserati and go back on welfare. Onlyest problem is that President Trump says we have to work and stuff, so maybe Phillips 66 will give me a nice position with a VP on it for a consolation prize. I hear they do not have to work too hard. Ruffed Grouse, #2-29-20H completed Aug 1 2017. Section 29-17-3w Logan County .

Exxon just announced it will spend 50 billion in the next 5 years mostly drilling Gulf and Mexico and TX Permian.

Andy; I was a member for while, but not worth the money. Land people will find you through County records if they want to lease, just my opinion.

Can someone tell me whether being a member of the Oklahoma Mineral Owner Registry is worth it? Is it for people to bombard you into selling your mineral interest? Would love to hear what everyone thinks.

I keep looking for my royalty check to increase, but if it don't pretty quick I might have to sell my Maserati and go back on welfare. Onlyest problem is that President Trump says we have to work and stuff, so maybe Phillips 66 will give me a nice position with a VP on it for a consolation prize. I hear they do not have to work too hard. Ruffed Grouse, #2-29-20H completed Aug 1 2017. Section 29-17-3w Logan County .

Exxon just announced it will spend 50 billion in the next 5 years mostly drilling Gulf and Mexico and TX Permian.

Can someone tell me whether being a member of the Oklahoma Mineral Owner Registry is worth it? Is it for people to bombard you into selling your mineral interest? Would love to hear what everyone thinks.

Andy; I was a member for while, but not worth the money. Land people will find you through County records if they want to lease, just my opinion.