Logan County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

My God Lisa,

Do not sell your moms minerals for 300 per acre. And I advise going through an attorney. A very good reasonable attorney is Shawn Leach in Perry Ok. I am not sure of the going rate now, but 300 per acre is horrible.

Wayne, It is more helpful if you give the section, township and range with the well.

has anyone heard anything about the shipman 1-1MH well since they reopened it ? still waiting for division orders

M Barnes in reference to my question. It is section 1,township 16 , range 3 West

Wayne, OCC doesn’t have anything new on the Shipman old well, but they did have a pooling in December and a new well pending. No permit has been issued yet. It is called House Wren 1-36H which makes me thing it might go into section 36 to the north.

does anyone know the going rate for leasing in Logan county?

Carol, what is your legal description?

Wondering if anyone knows of any action around Section 11 Township 16N Range3 West?

our section number is 25-17-4SE anyone leasing in this area?

Todd, White Star says checks were delayed by new accounting software. Their website production payment portal was down also.

I just got my check from White Star this morning. The other thing to check is your division order. Many companies have a default at $100 before they will cut a check, so they hold money until it is that high. I set my default at $25 so I get checks more often.

Gary, Who’s the landman and what’s his offer?

Lowry land company $250/acre

Gary,

Stephens is sending Lowry to get cheap leases ahead of the increase in oil price and storage of oil in a few years. You can call Stephens but most likely they will stand firm. Best to wait for better offer. I had to wait 4 years in 19N-1W to get $400-3yrs-1/4th.

Todd, the pad in southern 25 is going to be for wells drilled south into section 36, no payment for 25. However, the pad in 23 has a well planned to go into 25. Chetworth 25-19N-2W #1WH. I still can’t get into the OCC to see if the well has spud yet. They got hacked last week and I could not get in this morning.

M Barnes, I can’t get in either. Stephens has paid more than $250 in that area.

OCC was hacked last week, so that is why you can’t get into their website right now. They are having to do everything by hand while the security folks try to get it fixed and back up running. Slowing the whole state down since everything has to be hand walked through the permitting and court processes.

lowry offered $350 recently-not a very good offer unless you need the money now.

Yes, it came back up yesterday.

Oil is about to get HOT again in the USA especially, is anyone else paying attention to what is happening in Saudi arabia? Crown Prince Mansour Bin Muqrin, heir to be King shortly, was killed in a helicopter crash near Yemin (A horible horible place, I know) Anyway, just day before yesterday Prince Mugrin had a bunch of lessor Princes arrested and the whole place is in a turmoil, anyway, he was killed along with a bunch of his co-harts in the crash. Saudi and Iran have been at each others throats and threatening for a long time now. Oil prices increased today and my bet is it ain’t even close to being over.