Lease expires next year

I have a 5 yr. lease with Noble Energy on a net interest of 1.98 ac. in Mead District. I think Noble sold their interest and have reason to believe it was to Consol Energy. I tried contacting Consol but never received a reply.

Does anyone know how I can find out who my lease is with now? I’m wondering what it going to happen when it expires in Mar. 2020.

Here is a link Tyler county online records You have to select Tyler as the county and Indexed as the search. Put in Noble energy for the search term. In the box at the top "TYPE " put in “ASSIGNMENT” then look through the results for your lease. Tedious but I am not sure there is a better way. Noble assigned leases to Consol in Ritchie and it was probably that company in Tyler also. Noble is not likely to want to respond so your best bet is to do the searching. If you want to find your lease, put “Lease” in the “Type” box and “Meade” in the “Legal” box. Or search for your name. Either way you will have to go through the various assignments to find your lease. Happy Hunting!

That was interesting and I thank you for the information. I searched using various terms and never did find my lease. I guess I’ll just hold out until it expires next March and see what happens.