Kingfisher County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

J.W. T click on the public search . From there on I am lost? John

John:

Sorry for the bad link; soonerpe has it correct.

OTC PUN Search

John,

Try this link. You can search by county, then scroll down the list to find the well(s). Or you can search by legal location (be sure to include zero if less than 10, i.e. for 6 use 06).

J.W. I choose the public pun search, but that is as far as I get. How do I identify the well?

Trent, please abide by the forum rules and post your offer in the Market Place section.

BuffaloGal Where is your interest ?

Thank you so much for the clarification. I will send it today!

I am so grateful for this forum!

Buffalo Gal, You must respond very quickly as you only have a set number of days. In the pooling order, there is an address to which you need to respond. You need to give them your name, your description of acreage, the number of the respondent that you are (on your envelope or on the list at the back of the order, e.g. #12 or whatever), the CD# and Pooling order #. Tell them that you accept option #Xx or whichever one you pick. (Do not pick the 1/8th-I usually pick the lowest bonus and the highest royalty such as 1/5th or 1/4). Send a signed W-9 with your letter. Make a copy of EVERYTHING. Send your response by certified return receipt mail and keep a copy of your receipts.

Thank you. I know about the deadline, but it’s also unclear what date it was filed. The hearing date was July 14, but I know I just received this about a week ago, and the done & performed date is 8/10…I hope that’s the right one. This is for Sec 19-Township 16 North Range - 6 West. The only address I see is for Newfield, the operator.

I have mineral rights in Kingfisher that are being pooled by Newfield. I want to elect one of the lease options offered in the pooling order. How do I do that? Do I contact Newfield? It says to send them a W-9 form so do I attach a letter indicating my choice?

Yes, the date is Aug, 10, 2015. Mail it quickly.

The address is on page 4, section 8, Newfield

Use the CD and Order from page one.

If it were me, I would pick the 1/5th option. If you want to know why, friend me and I will discuss.

If you need a W-9, you can download it from the IRS website. They just want the signature page signed.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/3496666-emerging-meramec-stack-play…

Good article on the STACK play in Kingfisher, Blaine and Canadian Co

OK Tax Commission - I have been monitoring the PUN database, but it appears that it hasn’t been updated since March. I know that it typically is 4 months behind, but for the active wells I have been monitoring it is now 6 months behind in posting oil/gas production. Are you seeing the same?

It’s pretty backed up. Maybe tax time slowed them down and they haven’t caught up yet.

Nice well in 25-36-16N-7W

Oklahoma Mineral Rights Owners: I am attending the OCC Workshop for Oklahoma Mineral Rights Owners tomorrow in Cape Coral FL.

John - how was the OCC workshop and did you learn any new insight that may be beneficial to us? Did they mention why they are delayed in updating their website with production data and etc…?

OCC Workshop Results:

Scot/Other Interested parties:The Workshop was great! Lots and lots of information I didn’t know. The speakers we very informative. I would recommend it to anybody. However, not much about the WEHLU, but plenty on O&G Co operations and how to take care of your mineral rights and what to look out for. The delayed updating of production did not come up. John

I have just been told that we may have some mineral rights in Kingfisher. The location is T16N-R6W- Section 25. I would like a County map and see where the well that are working in the area. The company that wants to drill is PayRock Energy, LLC. We have 1.5625% working interest in it but are willing to buy the working interest and lease for $500 a acre. This is a very different proposal than I have seen before. Any thoughts?

I am feeling much gratitude just now. I just saw the Completion Report filed 10/8 by Newfield about a well in Kingfisher Co., 36 18N 9W in which I have some interest. Since I moved 10/1/15 and only reported my new mailing address to Turner Oil (the agency who oversaw the leasing of rights last year) via USPS letter yesterday, how soon might the Division Orders be sent out? If it is a couple of weeks, I think that my USPS notification to Turner may be OK. If it is sooner, perhaps I should note the lease contract data and call them? Any advice? Thanks in advance.