Kingfisher County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Mineral Steve, thanks for information. It is appreciated.

Charlie

Do yall know anything about Sec 31 T19N R5W in kingfisher?

Monthly Purchaser Statements

Scott,

No info on gas but oil sales for May - 5,232 BO

Sunoco is the purchaser (#21108)

You can click the above link to check monthly oil sales. Select Form 300R, the desired month(usually 2 months behind) and enter Sunoco’s number.

Wells are listed by OTC PUN. The Polar Bear’s PUN is 073-214708

Mineral Steve, other than the OTC -Gross Production System which only shows through March as of now and the initial completion report …Is there anyway to check on the production of 20-19n-07w? The first sales date was 5/6/15. I hear that we typically won’t know for 4-6 months after the first sale…just checking on other sources of information. thanks…

Hello,

We are actively leasing in Kingfisher. Please contact the below with minerals open to lease. Thank you!

Tyler Allen

tallenenergy@gmail.com

thanks Soonerpe… I appreciate the help. What is the form for Gas production? they have made several changes, but I assume they landed on GasStar as the purchaser.

Scott,

I do not know how to access gas sales in similar manner.

Tim, thank you for the information. Charlie

Charlie,

M Barnes is right. A new well just 2.5 miles from you has made 46,479 Barrels of oil in just under 90 days… Your terms and royalty % are the most important. That being said, Todco’s cash offer is 50% of where it needs to be. Commodity prices are not affecting lease bonus rate in this area of oklahoma, no matter what they tell you. The big operators out here have to have that lease to HBP everything. Onces its HBP’d they can wait for commodity price to come back and drill increased density wells. They want that ticket to be able to that. One well out here is just the beginning.

18-17N-05W

No recent paperwork has been filed on this section with regard to any new activity.

np, thanks Soonerpe…

Charlie, wells in our area (16-17N-9W) began with $400 offers, then went to $1,000 an acre and then $2500 an acre and finally $4000 to $5000 an acre. The last ones also got 20% instead of 3/16 and a three year lease. And, it was after oil prices declined. Be smart and wait for more offers, but for sure get the best terms and don’t sign the contract until you see an attorney or get with MBarnes to put in the clauses and such.

Can anyone tell me if any activity is planned on Section 18 Township 17 North, Range 05 West? Thank you in advance.

Anybody have any information about the Walta 1H-4X, a Newfield multiunit well in sections 4&9-15N-7W? It has been producing over a year, and as an unleased mineral owner, I have never been contacted by Newfield. Neither section 4 nor section 9 show that even a pooling cause has been started. I discussed this with the Corporation Commission, and all they would say is that they have no authority to compel an oil company to enter a pooling order; get a lawyer. Newfield and other oil companies have numerous leases and extensions in section 9, and this is not an HBP situation. Anyone?

OTC PUN

JW, Click this link, then scroll down to the Walta 1H-4X, then click on PUN on left side. You can then use the Production to see what the well has been doing. I would recommend trying to talk with Newfield if you have not already done so. It appears that you were sent notice when the spacing was revised. If they do not provide a satisfactory answer regarding the lack of pooling then contact a lawyer. I know there are several waterflood units in Kingfisher County. Maybe leases are held by some unitization agreement.

I’m thinking about purchasing a family members mineral rights of 1.1 acres in the NE/4 section 31, Township 17 N, Range 7 W. Has there been any activity in this area that anyone is aware of? Also what would be a good amount to offer for these rights?

Kevin:

Yes, absolutely. There are numerous new Newfield Meramac wells and new paperwork in all directions. Closest to yours is the Dennis 1H-1H, just completed in 1-16N-8W, which touches your property catty-corner to the SW. If I owned the minerals, I would not sell. I have seen offers of $7100/acre in the immediate vicinity, and that would not tempt me to sell in the slightest.

OCC MEETING. The OCC is having a one day meeting with speakers and workshop on Sept 26, 2015 in Cape Coral Fl. I plan to bring up the problems with the WEHLU. Looks like a good place. If you have any input or know of any others in the WEHLU. Please contact me at equity25@aol.com

I am trying to find runs on a couple of wells in Oklahoma. I saw where a internet site was posted before, but cannot find it now. Does anyone have this info? John

https://www4.oktax.onenet.net Choose the public pun search