Kem Ranch well fracturing

Still preparing location… Fracking scheduled to begin last week of April. (Last I heard anyway)

1 Like

Fracking schedule per Marathon (as of a few weeks ago and haven’t heard of any changes):

KEM Ranch 6- April 19th

KEM Ranch 4- April 25th

KEM Ranch 5- April 30th

KEM Ranch 3- May 5th

KEM Ranch 2- May 11th

1 Like

Thanks for the update.

Thanks for the info.

Thank you so much for the update!

I received “Notice of Continuance” on the five wells a couple of days ago. Drove by the location today and they were installing the “Christmas Trees”. Had 2 up at the time.

1 Like

Your updates are great, thank you.

Friday mid morning pic’s… I think they are still rigging up and haven’t started fracking yet… not near enough trucks…

Thanks for the photos. It is looking encouraging.

1 Like

Thank you for the update!

1 Like

Looks like Marathon is a little behind schedule. Fracking has not yet begun…

I was wondering about the original Kem Ranch well; since they increased the density would they need time to set that up also? Or has it increased the density yet? Your information and photos are invaluable and for us newbies, you are all amazing! Thanks again

1 Like

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

1 Like

The original KEM Ranch well was fracked (early 2017). The well has had very little production (i.e., shut-in) since the middle of June 2021 when they spud the first new well. They more than likely will start production again on the original well when they finish fracking the new wells. Increased density has to do with the 5 new wells.

Royalty Owners Booklet

Original KEM Ranch well production…

They are fracking now…. I’ll try and get a closer pic in a few days.

Thanks again for your inputs, greatly appreciated

Question; when they began fracking, will they frack one well at a time (once a week)? Thanks again for the photos and information!

I always thought it was one well at a time.

FYI - There was a preliminary report of a 2.9 Earthquake 6.3 miles SW of Bradley, Oklahoma. Happened today at 11:48 CDT. Map location places the epicenter near the bottom hole location of one of the KEM Ranch wells being fracked.