Jefferson County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

My name is Troy Curtis, a landman, with Concho Land Company in Freedom, OK as well as Oklahoma City. I thought while times are slower, I would offer to help with any questions people may have in general and post my email, conchojobs@gmail.com for any and all questions. I also wanted to offer our services for individuals in need of mineral research or help with production related concerns in all Oklahoma Counties and the surrounding states.

Does anyone have any knowledge of Section 19, T6S, R5W ??

Val Connell Carter

In response to Blake Smith's request for possible leases in Jefferson County (original request of January 4, 2015), I would be willing to discuss potential leases with you re: minerals in Sec. 29, Twp 4S Range 4 W if you are interested in that area.

Hi, I'm new to the mineral rights. I inherited mineral rights from my Mom in section 3 and section 11 all in township 4. Is anyone aware of any activity in these areas? I do not live in OK and can not check myself, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I have mineral rights in Jefferson County. Can anyone help me to know if any activity in the area? Section 8 -T5S-R5W Jefferson County, Ok Thanks

Mineral owners:

www.okenergytoday.com provides daily Completion Reports and Permits to Drill on the left hand column under the same name.

All other well information for your county including Spud Reports, ownership changes, permits to re-drill, etc, can be found under Royaltiy Owners Corner, also on the left side.

If you wish to subscribe to our free Daily Email Newsletter, click on the Subscribe button

Just discovered our family may have minerals in Jefferson

Section 7 Township 4S Range 6W

anything happening here? and where can I find out about my families would be listed, maybe a link.

thanks,

John