Hughes County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

@Todd

How many acres do you own and what section?

Thanks Kirk - who might I contact that are reputable? I received an offer today from Lone Tree Partners wanting to purchase my mineral rights outright for $1,500 per acre.

Daniel - We’re in Section 23, Township 7N, Range 10 East.

$1,500 per acre to purchase is a good offer, in my opinion.

@Daniel

6N-10E and 7N-10E

Sale for $1500 when you can lease for $750 ?

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/Orders/occ5141190.pdf

They’re in the Hughes County Courthouse in Holdenville.

Can anyone tell me where I can locate the county records for Hughes? Mineral deeds, OGLs, etc.

@Karla

XTO has plans to drill 3 wells in 36-6N-10E. Great news!

How many acres do you own?

Karla here is a pooling as new and as close as I could find. There are several poolings pending around you . Base on what they were ordered to pay in the pooling I sent $1000 or a 1/4 does not look bad if you can get it . Get no deduction and depth clauses in you lease.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/Orders/occ5071663.pdf

Daniel, I also own mineral rights in 24 7N 10E and just received a lease offer of $950 and 3/16 royalty from Great Sky Partners. Is there a lot of activity in that area? I’ll probably accept the offer, but wondered if anyone had any advice for someone who is doing this for the first time. Will I have to pay any taxes on this at the end of the year?

Ron (or anyone else),

How can I find my specific pooling order? I’ve poked around on the OCC website, but so far haven’t found it. The only thing I know is that it was a Final Pooling Order on 9/16/14.

Tom Based on this pooling your $950 does not look bad . Several poolings pending around you also.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/Orders/occ5142245.pdf

Does anyone have a contact at Great Sky or Petroquest? I would like to contact them regarding leasing in Hughes County. The area is 30 T5N R9E.

Great Sky

Jake Wooldrige: 405-896-5940

Saxby: 405-225-2831

Thanks Claudia, very helpful. I was able to contact Great Sky today.

Hi Connie, I’ve contacted Great Sky and was connected with Randy LeBlanc who handles Hughes County. I provided information on the property. I’d describe this status as “pending” at this point :).

B Haney I see you were trying to get your mineral deeds leased by Great Sky were you successful. I have mineral deeds in section 30 also, just seeing if I need to get in contact with them.

Owners: any issues with Silver Creek Oil and Gas? They were remitting royalties but sometime ago ceased. Their revenue detail does not show well and county name nor production month and year. I’ve notifiied them in regard to all of the above. Interested in feedback. Thanks.

Wesly thanks for the information. I did state the range it 7N

I am having quite a bit of trouble with resolving issues with Silver Creek. Not paying bonus on force pool, not getting division orders corrected after multiple tries over four years. Be cautious….