Hughes County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Stephanie … yep, that’s us! I kept staring at your last name. I’m Elizabeth’s granddaughter.

Stephanie … their source was Google Earth, ARCH mapping/platting software, etc. I had another landman look at it, and it appears they are pretty close to being accurate.

However … now we are going back and forth with a net proceeds lease that will include an Exhibit “A” that clearly states it is a gross proceeds lease with no deducts. And I’m beginning to feel as though they are flexing their muscles a bit.

Hello. I need to names of a few good oil and gas attorneys in Hughes, please. Thanks in advance!

Karla, I have seen offers from $300-$500 per acre for 3/16 royalty. Anything above that is a good offer!

Karla, I was talking about the area in 36-6N-10E. Currently, there is no leasing activity in 32-4N-9E. How many acres do you own?

Anybody leasing in section 32 4N 9E? Or 36 6N 10E. Hugh’s county? What is the going rate per acre?

Ditto

Has anyone received any others in section 30 7N 10E are any near there? Any response would be appreciated on activity near this area.

Connie, Todd, Claudia: can you identify who is making offers in these parts of Hughes County?

Todd, what are Southwest’s offers?

I leased with Meadows out of Edmond. The letters I got today were from Southwest Petroleum in Dallas.

B Haney, where do you own? I own in 24-7N-10E and am looking for lease offers. I received an offer of $950 - 3/16 or $500 - 1/5 from Great Sky Partners, LLC out of Oklahoma City, OK. They seem to be the highest offer, I just want to check in what others have been offered. Thanks!

I’m in 23 7N 10E and they’re busy as bees over here.

@Claudia What section do you have an offer from Great Sky?

Hi Daniel 30-T5N-R9E. Wow, nice lease offer!!

I have minerals deeds in 30 T7N 10E- is that near where the leasing is going on?

@Todd: Southwest Petroleum is generally a purchase offer. Be very careful.

@B Haney I have leased with Meadows and current offer is from Great Sky. It is my understanding that PetroQuest is also leasing in this area.

Is anyone aware of any interest or leasing going on in 35- 9N-10E?

If I sold my mineral rights, what would be a reasonable offer for them?

Todd, Many factors go into that, such as producing or non-producing, if producing how much and age of wells, location of the minerals and how much activity there is or is not in the area, etc. Not an easy thing to do. I would suggest contacting a couple of reputable companies and seeing if they are interested and what they might pay. I might be interested so I will send a friend request and you can give me some information.