Great grandfather Mineral Grant


How to find “Q-1235” Mineral Grant described as section 21, township 3 south, range 8 west in Jefferson County? It says was recorded in Jefferson county , volume 110, page 165. It is a very old grant and very confusing but curious to see if there is or ever has been any activity there.


If you want the original grant at statehood, you can find it from the Bureau of Land Management .

Use the Search Documents and Select the LSR option since OK is Section, township and range. Then go by the State, County, Township and Range. Select Master Title Plat.

After patent, it switches to the County.

As far as activity, nothing in that section as far back as 1950. Most activity was farther north in the township in section 1 and 15,16.