Gonzales County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

I posted a new blog article that you all may want to refer newbies to who post "what do I do now" type questions. See,

http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/profiles/blogs/i-may-own-minerals...

I am new to this as Green Hardaway's heir. Can someone help me get started? Thanks.

Lemer, You might want to read the article I linked below.

Thanks. I have downloaded it.

Does anybody know who owns Divine Resources, LLC?

To the best of my knowledge, Divine Resources was or is owned by a Lady by the name of Jill Ferrell.

Hi,

Yes, I am familiar Divine Resources, Jill F. Met with her back in October at Gonzales High School, and then re-submitted and signed a letter of representation, with her back in April, but have not heard anything. Time is almost up, Have you heard from DR recently? FYI - I am calling the letter a "letter of representation", but I need to check my records, to verify that.

If a wellhead is on our property does that mean we will be included in the pool? We are leased to EOG.

Does anyone have information on a reserve pit / mud pit. What are the pros and cons of allowing one on a property ?

I signed a Leese a few weeks ago and have not heard anything. I have Mineral interest in BLL A37 My area is close to the Marathon 15 miles N E, (I believe). I guess you sign the Leese and wait? A few people in my family have not or wont sign I do not think their signatures are needed as I received my own Leese in my name only. The last time I talked to the landman was a few weeks ago to tell him the papers were in the mail. It is a small interest maybe I won't see anything. I wonder how long till the bonus check comes? My question is how long do these things take? any information on the area is very important to me if anyone has information thank you.

I am looking for approximately 5-10 acres of land for the possibility of placing a commercial disposal well....does anyone know any surface rights owners that may be interested?

What is a commercial disposal well? Please enlighten me. I am new to all of this. Thanks!

No problem. Call me, I can explain it better than typing it…Tim Terry 512-791-2499

I’m driving in my vehicle…too much to type…lol

I have land that you might be interested in for a DW ! Land is located in Nixon Texas !

Seth,

Thanks for posting this.

Clint Liles

Hello All! I have 57 acres for lease in Nixon Texas. There is a producing well about 1/2 mile to the South and there is a well that is currently being completed about 1/2 mile to the northwest. Is there any interest in something like this? Thanks for your time!

any activity in Byrd Lockhart A37?

private,

Looks like A37 is a good area to have minerals. I see about 8 Horizontal producing wells at this time. Am including a GIS map of A37,

Clint Liles

This is a nice map. Is there anything like this or does anyone have any news for the FM1117 @ CR114 area. About 5-6 miles NW of nixon?

Thanks.