Gonzales County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

The Railroad Commisson approved a drilling permit for the Lennon Unit 1H in July 2013 (Peter Winn A-464/G. Gwin A-223), does anyone have any information on the status of this well? Thanks in advance for your help.

Nancy Gordon

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/DP/drillDownQueryAction.do?fromPublicQuery=Y&name=LENNON%2BUNIT&univDocNo=487748026

Nancy if you give me a call I will update you on the Lennon unit. 5122639429

Hi everyone ~ I’m a newbie, and my 2 siblings and I just received a lease to sign for the mineral rights on our portion of an 80 acre tract (supposedly our share is very small because there are close to 200 heirs) in Byrd Lockhart A36 with EOG. The landsmen are saying that our portion of the 80 acres is so tiny that the oil company will not be willing to negotiate the terms of the lease, (kind of a take it or leave it situation). Has anyone else found this to be true when dealing with EOG? Current offer shows $10 bonus ( they said that’s boiler plate and the real offer is $1,200 per acre) and 20%. Looking for advice, should I hire an attorney or would it be a waste of money?

I am looking for an investor for a project in Gonzalez county. Let's talk for more details. Thx

If anyone is looking for land to lease for trucking, housing, or even a D-well please call 512-748-6151 we have land in Nixon off 87 and 2922 gonzales County,

Gonzo1:

I just sent you a friends request, so if you are still interested, I will pass the word along once I know exactly where your acres are located. I am no more than a mineral owner as well and I'm no mineral hustler; but, I have a meeting this morning about leasing my place with a group of guys that are chasing lease acreage. They might be able to connect you with someone ready and willing to lease.

does anyone have a contact for Tidal Petroleum landman in Gonzales County? thanks!

Updates about recent oil activity in Gonzales County

Anyone have any information or division orders for Byrd LockHart League A37? wondering how close I might be to receiving a Division Order. I am Leased with EOG Resorces.

Thank you.

I am looking for information on leasing in the Waelder area. We live off of FM 2814 and have been approached about an oil lease. I was wondering if anyone in the area has leased and what the "going rate" is.

I heard somewhere, that there are town hall type meetings where you can go to learn about how leasing, royalties, etc work. Does anyone know about this and where and when they might be or how to find the info? Also, we just got our first royalty payment. For those who have started receiving payments - are they fairly consistent or do they change significantly from month to month?

I have 40 acres with frontage on 90A outside of Gonzales just west of 2091toward Seguin. Thinking about selling the land and retaining the mineral rights. Just wondering about the marketability without the mineral rights.

Seems to be good news in the far northeast corner of Gonzales County. Activity is picking up. I have 2 oil companies now trying to lease my land off County Rd 457.

After a well is drilled how do you find out how many barrels of oil are flowing from the well

looking for leases in Nixon area, looking to drill late spring at latest. Vertical drill 40 acres plus. Oil prices do not effect our operations unlike horizontal. Ready to rock n roll!

I have property 9 miles NE of Nixon, in Leesville & would discuss leasing with you. A producing well was recently brought in about a 1/4 of a mile from me. You can E'mail me directly at charliedashiell@gvtc.com Thank you

Charlie will send you an email

I have over 150 Acres and forest oil let there lease go it expired in May! Still have the pad on it with there intention to drill! Call 5127486151 my husband he will be interested in leasing and can tell you more about or land! It’s located off cr 2922 and cr 175 just outside if Nixon And off Hwy 80 they have producing wells on both sides of us! Thanks

Cynthia, can he take a call this afternoon?

Steven is ready to take a call anytime you are! Thanks