Gas wells in wetzel county west virginia

any info about diversified co.in wetzel county west virginia

Diversified has been around for a long time. I’m sure they own some wells in Wetzel County. That is, unless they sold their Wetzel County holdings to another company. Is there anything specific you would like to know about them?

I have been getting 22 cent checks 4 a year and no matter how hard i tried i could not find out who was sending except a company that worked for a bunch of companies were sending them.

Finally this year I got a form from Diversified that showed a w2 form. why is it so hard to find out about this. I am 81 and i don’t know how people can be so crooked. this inheritance is from MY Dads Mother that died when he was 11. My Dads relative handled this through my Grandfather until he died and then my Dad died and it went to my Mom and when she died I started getting these checks.

How can i sort this out?

Sparky39,

Checks as small as $0.22 is not very common as most companies have a threshold to prevent having to send checks where the postage costs more than the payment. With that said, it would be in their interest to sent checks even if they are really small in order to make sure that they still hold a claim to the acreage.

Diversified is buying up conventional wells around the state at a very rapid pace. You can contact Diversified directly to find out about what the payments are for; get a copy of the lease; etc.

Many professionals can help with that if you are unable.

Hope this helps!

Rachel Vass

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.