Garvin County Section S29 4N-4W

More and more of the produced water is getting recycled by certain operators. They can clean it up and reuse it to frac more wells or they can use it for waterfloods of conventional fields and lastly dispose of it in salt water disposal wells. It is measured in barrels.

Spacing. I know they use 640 acre spacing generally for horizontal wells. What was the usual spacing in a lot of the old wells drilled in the 1950’s? 40 acre or 80 acre spacing? I know some of my old wells were drilled in the center of quarter of a quarter! I think that is how you say it! Thanks for the help. I am trying to figure out some of my net acres. Tom

Usually oil wells started out as 80 acres, but if they infilled or were really shallow, they could be 40. If you look up the permit on the old wells, they sometimes have it there. Also,the completion report sometimes has the spacing marked on it on the map. Gas wells tended to be 160 acres unless they were deep and then they might be 640 acres.

Use the OCC well records site. Test

I am reviewing the Permit to Drill on 340404. The attached map showing the horizontal drilling is in section 35. My question is - the map has an irregular shaped "ZONE “A” in the north part of section 35 and "ZONE “X” shown right under the NE/4. What is the significance of these zone designations? Thank you!

The attachment did not show up? Which well are you talking about? What date? What ID number?

Hollylujah 0404 in section 34 4N 4W. API Number 049 25290 permit approved 4/30/19

Not sure, but from the topo map they look a bit like they may have streams. Just areas to avoid for any structures.