Garvin County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

They are pumping the water out .114,000 bbl’s left to recover.

Yes. Are you under 18 or close?

Any word on the well Marthon drilled in Sec 18, 3N 4W?

Thank you for the quick reply. I am quite ignorant of the process. Are you saying they have 114,000 barrels of water used in the fracking process to pump out before they can evaluate the situation?

Our mineral rights are in Section 18.

Any news on Section 9?

Gary, They are there! Newfield has case applications for 6,9,18-2N/3W. They spud the Williams 1H-19 in 2N/3W on Jan20, 2012 probably complete or close to it by now.

Richard, Looks like surface is in sec. 33, bottom in sec. 4

Looks like surface is in sec. 33, bottom in sec. 4

Mike,

An example of drilling into the next county. 4 2N 4W is in Stephens Co I believe.

Intent to drill 4/05/2012 OCC website 33-3N-4W Masburn 1H-4 Newfield, 19,900 feet.

You’re right Rick, that part went over my head. Another one for 2N/4W.

Excellent Lynden!

Energy Lease is a land company who has been taking a lot of leases in the area. I think they may be representing Newfield Exploration. Right now it’s not clear who will be drilling because besides Newfield, Continental Resources and Triad have picked up some leases. I would say it’s more than “just in case”, looks like some real interest in the section. Feel free to ask more questions. Don’t be rushed into anything you have plenty of time.

Hi, I’m new to all this, just found out we have mineral rights in 2N 3W Sec.07 Garvin Cnty. Do I understand you[Mike] to say that Newfield is drilling in Sec’s 06 & 18? so are they going to get to sec. 07?

By the way, we just found out there are more mineral rights [all these coming from our deceased father] in Lincoln County. Is there some way to find out if there’s more? That is, exactly what mineral rights he had & where?

Pamela if you will give us your fathers name i will check the state fund for missing royalities and see if they have anything in his name, i have recovered some mineral rights this way on two occassions.

His name is Carroll T. Reeves Jr. Thanks so much!

Pamela, Call the Garvin county courthouse

They should be able to send you these records for about $10

Book 1406 Pg 503/504 Section 7-2N-3W
Book 1322 Pg 271 thru 276 Section S29 T2N R3W

It would be a start. They may be able to search for more records, but some of these are difficult to find if there has not been decent activity

http://okcountyrecords.com/

You can also create an account to view and print in some of the counties.

I don’t think you are going to find a central registry for anything in Oklahoma.