Garvin County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Don, you got it right, I didn't snap about the section allocation. Did your calculations agree with the division order?

Is the township and range on the Sec. 30 and 31 well in 2n2w or 4n4w or 4n3w? We have a small interest in section 29 and 31 4n3w and understood from someone there was a well drill on that 30 and 31 with 31 getting only a small portion and that the well has been drilled but not completed. We've never gotten any papers as far as permits to drill there but it was mention on some papers about spacing on section 29 and 32 that we received. Does anyone know any more about either of those wells? M. Barnes helped me with some of that back about a month ago but we haven't received any more papers since those first spacing papers. She said the 30 and 31 well showed to have been drilled but not completed (in 4n3w) but I'd have thought we would have heard some more about it by now. I really don't understand why 30 and 31 would have been mentioned on those papers about the spacing on 29 and 32. M. said she thought it sounded like they were confused on those papers of ours but I haven't been able to get Sheradon's land man whose number it listed to call me back.

Linda, I'm sorry I didn't state that the Sections I was referring to are in 2N2W. You folks in 4n4w and 4n3w don't get to get all the money. We have waited three years or longer to get some of the action.

Michael, Yes the calculations do agree. However, I got the allocations reversed in my prior posting.

Linda, Casillas spud the Vermilion 1-30-GH on May 30, 2017. It was in section 31. Drilled north into 30. I am guessing that it took June-Sept to drill. If they completed it (not posted yet), you should get a division order in February or so. Or it is possible that it is not completed yet. Nothing on the tax site so far.

Sheridan has pending spacing orders in 29 and 32.

201707972 spacing

201707974 Location Exception

201707973 Waiver of Consent for spacing Horizontal well

Hello everyone,

Sorry if I'm asking a question that has been asked and answered before. 5 wells have recently been spud in 203N4W, going north into 173N4W. My question is long wells like this take to complete, and start producing (hopefully!)? And how long after that until division orders? Thanks!

"how" long

Every well is somewhat different. Variables are: time to drill the lateral; after that time to line up a frac crew and commence fracing; and then time to produce the frac fluids and get oil or gas flowing from the well. Each of these variables dependent on the circumstances. Others may disagree, but an unscientific guess is that one year from spud to first check is in the money.

Karen,

This is just a general time frame. One section wells take about 3-4 months to drill and complete. Two sections wells take about 4-5 months to complete. However, if they drill a bunch of wells at the same time, they may drill one, drill two, drill three, drill four, drill five and then wait and complete them all at the same time to save money. That may drag the time line out quite a bit. You are supposed to be paid six months after first sales, so the division orders usually show up at about five months.

Has anyone heard anything on Antero well in section 7 3N 3W. The were supposedly completed last October but can't find any info. Casillas was the operator.

Karla, just checked the OCC and no completion posted. You should probably hear by March or April.

Just wonder why you can’t find any info on it?

Because they are usually four to five months behind in posting. Especially after they got hacked in late 2017. They are still catching up. The OK Tax site does have the Antero 1-7-6 MXH posted as active as of 10/9/17 so that is good news. Gross volumes for Oct 2017 for gas was 25376 mcf per month. OneOK Field Services is the reporting company. You will probably get a division order in March and first payment in April or May.

Was there oil? Is that a good gas well? I think there were two wells.

Thanks for checking for me. I appreciate all your knowledge and willing to share with everyone.

I am seeking information regarding the possible drilling of section 18-4N-4W in Garvin Co. ? Can anyone shed any light on this ? Thanks.

Hey y'all greetings from los angels I hope everyone has been doing well..... My inquiry is on section 20-3n-4w i know that they sent me all the court orders on the new well to be drilled I wanna know if it actually been started yet?

Hi Steven. Continental started drilling the first of 5 wells in 20, going through 17, on January 14th. Well is called OMER 6-20-17XHS. There may also be some laterals that go south, too, but I'm not following that ;) Scroll back and look at discussion with M. Barnes below.

Lanny, Casillas Petroleum is in the process of getting approval to drill a multi-unit well through sections 7 and 18, 4N 4W. The hearing is not until March 6th for the spacing.

What is the reason Newfield Exploration Continent Inc, asked for a motion to reopen for Sec 25 & 36 2N 3W in Garvin County. It was granted, I just want to know why they would re open this pooling

Thanks

Teresa,

It is possible that they came to some kind of agreement with PEC Minerals, LP. They were the ones that protested the original pooling. I never saw where the original pooling was dismissed, but the website I use could be behind. I did see where the location exception and multi-unit request were dismissed. Have they re-opened them?