Garfield County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Nice wells!

They are still out there!

Garfield: SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Carlson Trust 2407 No. 3-15H Well; NW1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 (BHL) of 15-24N-07W; 285.75 barrels oil per day 1,733 cu-ft gas per day TD 11,080.

SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Carlson Trust 2407 No. 4-15H Well; NW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (BHL) of 15-24N-07W; 381.93 barrels oil per day 1,983 cu-ft gas per day TD 11,000.

SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Lois 2407 No. 3-16H Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 16-24N-07W; 296 barrels oil per day 1,190 cu-ft gas per day TD 10,787.

SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Winter Trust 2407 No. 3-17H Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 17-24N-07W; 281 barrels oil per day 2,270 cu-ft gas per day TD 10,770.

Can someone explain when the Oklahoma Corporation Commission on oil/gas division/imaged document/ 300R report - transport report shows 2 entries on the same month for oil but different entry dates?

Unfortunately we found out several things this past week. Very nice people were dealt with at the Corporation Commission as well as the Oklahoma Tax Commission. Seems the transportation report on the Oklahoma Corporation Commission shows no decimals but when it is reported on the Gross production on the Tax Commission they definitely put the decimals in. ha ha

Haven’t been in the area for some time. Anything happening west of Perry?

Brother wanting to sell 4 acres for $1250 per acre,contact me if there is interest.

Legals are Garfield Sec 2-24N-4W.It is a producing well.

Done.

Does anyone know of anything happening from Devon around us, section 27 21n 3w. Still waiting after receiving division orders for a probate to be complete?

Most often, when the surface casing splits, they have to plug the well and drill a new one, but if the split occurred in the intermediate or production casing, they should be able to repair it and run an additional string of pipe inside the existing strings and complete another frac. They can install a bridge plug to plug and seal a well or it may be temporary to work on the well.

Could someone please explain to me the process for a collapsed casing. The well in Sec28 and 33 supposed collapsed prior to getting to section 33 (of which I’m an owner). I was informed by the company that it collapsed prior to production in sept. of 2014. I was also informed that this month they are just now installing a bridge plug. Would there have been any production with the collapsed case before the bridge plug was installed? Is there a way to repair the casing? Thanks for any info.

Thanks Martha and Virginia for all of the help both of you have provided to a greenie on oil and gas that was a completely new subject for me several years ago, my mineral rights were like they fell from the sky. ha. Lets now hope what is or is not in the ground does the same thing. I realize we are not going to be the Clampets but I wasn’t really expecting much. Now those minerals in Grady County are a different story in the Stack. Enjoy the 4th!

Ok exactly one year after production we finally have my mother in laws estate probate complete. Finally will receive payment for production within the next month, but unfortunately the price of oil and gas has only continued to drop. I am not really seeing any hope at the end of this rainbow. Hope everyone has a nice day. ha

Ok, I won’t be able to tell until 1st check from Devon around the 17th of September, but are we actually getting paid for natural gas liquids around the 27 - 21N- 3W wells? I know the amount there isn’t equaling dry gas or it shows very little oil through the gross production, so I am figuring it must be NGL. The 1st stub I get to see might actually tell me. Thanks for any help.

Deborah, Devon has a website for royalty owners. Contact Devon and they should answer all your questions. http://www.devonenergy.com/about-us/devon-direct

Congratulations Deborah! I hope you get more wells and prices go back up.

1st Devon check today, been 1 year coming because of title work. Now I can see what the Eason Well is producing. Thanks everyone for all of the help given to a very green person in the oil and gas business.

How would a person know if Devon sold certain wells to Special Services? Do they notify you or does your royalties start coming from Speical Services?

Your royalties would come from Special if they were sold to them.Got our first check today.

No idea although I have heard they are concentrating more in Texas right now.

Last month was the first check that I had ever received from Devon, and it was basically for a year since we had to clear up the title by doing a probate.