Garfield County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Does anyone have a report on what the Fox 1-H well drilled by Limestone is doing? I think it’s in NE 4-26-21N-3W, Garfield Co.

I heard they are drilling in 36-21N-2W, any report on this?

Tim,

Where did they pool for $250 and when? I haven’t heard of pooling that cheap for awhile. Is your property west of Covington?

I was commenting on the poolings in other areas in Garfield. We elected to take the $300 due to other family members needing some cash and what happened to me in Kingfisher Co when I was left with no money when I waited for a better offer from CKH and they pulled out of the county after Aubreys trouble. The bird in the hand…

I don’t know what clauses there may be. My grandfather or grandmother would have negotiated it. I’ll have to get it from my cousin who has the lease records.

Well, it may be, but what about the pooling in the area for $250 and $350?

Tim There are no current poolings for 21n-5w

Ron,

I can’t believe I am having a bad day like this.

Fox #1, NE 4, 26-21N-3W, Garfield Co.

It may not be called the Fox #1, that was the person who used to own the farm, not sure what their names are now.

I found a permit for a spitfire 1-26H but no spud in 26-21n-3w by Limestone. Was there something else ?

Tim,

You will find it at Garfield Co Clerk office. They are so nice there and they will look it up for you and you can get a copy for a couple dollars. Since it sounds like you have an older lease, I’m betting it doesn’t have much marked out of added. Most people in the 1950 to 1960 didn’t know to mark anything out or add addendum to the lease. This was back when it was oil companies heaven. Lots of oil companies in that day didn’t even take good care of the land.

Good luck.

Fox1-H is that missing a # found nothing 4-26n-3w

about CKH

http://newsok.com/chesapeake-offers-voluntary-separation-program/ar…

Tim,

You should feel lucky that you didn’t lease with CKH. If I had it to do over, I would run them out of the country. I won’t even answer their calls as long as they keep McClendon. He isn’t a good business person. I have a better name for him, but I can’t write it on here.

I didn’t mean to sounds like it wasn’t OK to lease for $300, but if you would have ask for more, you may have gotten it. You have to be within line of what other people near you are getting. But, I know people like the money and oil companies like low bonus. In Arlington, TX, we got as much as $25,000 per A and then it went down to $2,000. Now we have wells holding our leases, but not producing any gas as its to low.

I have lots of minerals in OK and other states and have always got at least $50 to $100 more than my neighbors because I ask for it. Sure don’t hurt to ask if you think their is production in your area.

Cousin says he doesn’t have the lease. Would we find it on record at Garfield County Courthouse or the Corporation Commission?

Garfield: Plymouth Exploration LLC; Thompson No. 2-6H Well; NE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 06-24N-04W; 478 barrels oil per day, 659,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 10,546.

Garfield: Wicklund Petroleum Corp.; Kerstein No. 1-2H Well; E1/2 NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 02-23N-04W; 140 barrels oil per day, 27,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 9,520.

Wicklund Petroleum Corp.; Phillips No. 1-35H Well; W1/2 SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 35-24N-04W; 788,000 cu-ft gas per day, 48 barrels oil per day; TD 9,372

Hi Mr. McKenzie,

I was browsing these posts to catch up and had a question about a post you have from December 19th, 2012. It states:

Comment by Ron McKenzie on December 19, 2012 at 7:44am

Garfield: LongFellow Energy LP; Peach 32 No. M4H Well; NE1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 32-20N-05W; 190 barrels oil per day, 265,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 9,808.

What does the TD 9,808 mean and where do you find this information? This well belongs to our family and I am trying to learn as much about mineral rights, production, etc as I can to help them understand what is going on. We live in SE Texas now, so just try to get information from family still in the area and what I can find online! Also, we were told that they are getting ready to drill more wells in that section, but I haven’t figured out exactly how to look that up on the occ website…is that where I should look? Hope you don’t mind me asking, I am learning so much from all the great people on this forum, but I have so much still to learn!

Tracy

td total depth. On a horizontal well that would be the vertical and horiz. together so it would not be straight down. I got the info below from the paper but they get it from OCC where I get most of the info I use everyday. OCC can be harder for some things then others. I will see what I can find.

They did file two poolings for 32 but that was because they didn’t get everyone on the first one. They will file for an increased density when they get ready to drill more well . They are filing to drill other section in 20n-5w

Thank you! The more I dig and read, the more questions I have…It is a full time job just trying to learn all of this! I have been on the OCC site, but was confused when I typed in the section, township and range because so many things popped up. perhaps I didn’t put the right information in. Do you know why it always shows two listings? As far as I can tell, they are the same, but I don’t know if I need to always look at both of them for the same API# /well name because I don’t want to miss some information in one of the listings that is not in the other. Thanks again

Well that makes sense now, lol! Thanks for the info, we don’t get the paper, but I try to read some of the reports online…but the lingo is confusing to me still. I appreciate your help!