Does anyone know anything about texas american resources?

I own property(both minerals and surface) outside of Big Wells on Hwy 85. Texas American Resources is leasing it. I don't know anything about the company except what I read on their web site. Anyone know anything about the company?

It is a privately held company, so not much public information to be found. They are legit. Have had only limited experience with them. I signed one lease with them and was paid as expected. Though I had some difficulty dealing with their personel in the Denver office. I found the folks in their main Austin office much easier to deal with.

thanks- I have had a positive experince with them, but not sure if anyone else knew about them.

Eastern MT said:

It is a privately held company, so not much public information to be found. They are legit. Have had only limited experience with them. I signed one lease with them and was paid as expected. Though I had some difficulty dealing with their personel in the Denver office. I found the folks in their main Austin office much easier to deal with.