Disputing royalties

To discuss and dispute royalties, I cannot get the other party to pick up the phone.

Suggested paths to follow?

Thank you.

Send a certified letter return receipt requested. State your name, address, owner number and a reason why you are disputing their assumptions. Keep a copy of everything you send. Make sure that you have the correct operator. Lots of sales going on these days. Use your last check stub. If not check stub, then direct your letter to the Division Order department of the operator.

THANK YOU very much for your reply Ms. Barnes! A great start.

(What was promised 5 years ago was much larger than the 1st check received last month.)

Aside, part of the fracking has affected my free gas supply from another well operator a few hundred feet away (all about 5k’ vertical).

Each party points to other in a language I never studied … but in a nutshell, say I’m on my own when cold weather starts.

Thanks again for your insight.

Unfortunately, I doubt your free gas clause has any kind of a guarantee in it. I would be making backup plans for the winter.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.