Deep drilling in Jackson county Ok and Hardeman county Tx

There have been 4 or 5 horizontal wells drilled in these two counties, all between 12000 and 13000 ft deep. The coffee shop talk on the first one is 700 bbls per day with flared gas. Anyone hearing anything ?

Phil Bartlett????

Don't I know you????

I heard a landman from OKC describe one of the wells in Jackson Co. as a "real streamer"!!! But he didn't give any details.

Read on another site that there is a pipe line being built to Jackson Co. for the two gas wells that have been drilled and are currently shut-in somewhere around Eldorado. One of the players in Tillman County is trying to start leasing in Jackson County.

Stop by for a drink sometime. The bar is always open!!!!! We'll compare rumors!!

Susie O

Susie osborne said:

Phil Bartlett????

Don't I know you????

I heard a landman from OKC describe one of the wells in Jackson Co. as a "real streamer"!!! But he didn't give any details.

Read on another site that there is a pipe line being built to Jackson Co. for the two gas wells that have been drilled and are currently shut-in somewhere around Eldorado. One of the players in Tillman County is trying to start leasing in Jackson County.

Stop by for a drink sometime. The bar is always open!!!!! We'll compare rumors!!

Susie O

Great information. Why don’t you’al join the Hardeman county group? There are some folks there who would be interested in your information.

Any updates on activity in Jackson Co? I have mineral rights west of Olustee that have been leased.

There was a completion report in the OKC paper this week for Jackson County.

Panther Energy completed a well on Sec28-01S-23W. 129 barrels of oil, 675,000 cu. ft gas 11,537 ft.

The Oklahoma Corp commision has lots of good information once you figure out how to use the web site.

Don Scarbrough Jr. said:

Any updates on activity in Jackson Co? I have mineral rights west of Olustee that have been leased.

Don,

I read on another site that a pipeline is being built around Olustee but i don't know where.

Another great site is www.allexperts.com. Go to categories page and click on Industries whick brings up the sub categories. Look down to energy and click on oil/gas. On the oil/gas page click on all questions.

Look at the experts on the left side of the page. Click on Frederick M. Scott's profile and go down to ask him a question.

If you will give him the legal description of your property and ask what is going on in the area, he will look on drillinginfo.com (a pay site) and post a map of the wells being drilled in your area.

Hope this information is helpful.

Don Scarbrough Jr. said: Thanks for your help Susie. Join the Jackson Co. group if u would like. Keep in touch.

Susie osborne said:

Don,

I read on another site that a pipeline is being built around Olustee but i don't know where.

Another great site is www.allexperts.com. Go to categories page and click on Industries whick brings up the sub categories. Look down to energy and click on oil/gas. On the oil/gas page click on all questions.

Look at the experts on the left side of the page. Click on Frederick M. Scott's profile and go down to ask him a question.

If you will give him the legal description of your property and ask what is going on in the area, he will look on drillinginfo.com (a pay site) and post a map of the wells being drilled in your area.

Thanks Susie,

I took your advice on allexperts and sent a message. Thanks.

Susie osborne said:

Don,