Creek County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Thank you. Lauren Lester has solicitations on multiple counties in OK.

Thank you, thank you!

Thank you also.

I just could not stand by and let both of those people pretend that it was 'some one elses fault' as to all their combined problems.

Self inflicted

Who is this Lauren Lester ? She keeps calling me and says her name is Lauren Allison. I did some research on her and she is an attorney in Bristow. If she is reading this please refrain from contacting me. I already leased my mineral interest.

Mineral owners:

www.okenergytoday.com provides daily Completion Reports and Permits to Drill on the left hand column under the same name.

All other well information for your county including Spud Reports, ownership changes, permits to re-drill, etc, can be found under Royaltiy Owners Corner, also on the left side.

If you wish to subscribe to our free Daily Email Newsletter, click on the Subscribe button

Hello. I have mineral rights in Creek County, SEC9-19N-8E. Us heirs have

received a check, to tell you the truth, I don't remember what it was for. Now, we have receive a letter from U.S. Energy Dev. Corp in Getzville, NY. They are going to start drilling apparently. I would like info on this letter we got from these folks. I would be happy to send a picture of it to someone who can tell me about it. My siblings and I have mineral rights from 60 years ago that we didn't know about until 2 years ago. Thank you so much. Please reply soon. I need to take action on this letter I received.

Becky,
Friend me at the icon on the left.

Did I friend you? I am new.

Click on the blue icon at the left. You have to request being a friend. I will accept and then we are good to go.

Did I friend you M. Barnes? I clicked on the blue icon which would be the picture icon. It opened up to something but never did ask me about friending you. So I guess I friended you, I'm not sure. Please help me.

Barnes OIl Company, I would like to contact the company directly. Anyone have any information on this. Thank you

Anyone have information about Eagle Road Oil LLC, Tulsa Oklahoma?

Trying to contact them about our oil lease and they do not return our call

numerous calls.

Need information about any activity in Section 29-17N-9E, Creek County, Oklahoma Well No. 1-29H. PN 120609

C.S. Lewis.

Do you have a bit more information about them? There are quite a few Barnes Oil companies across the US. The only one I could find in OK was J.C. Barnes Oil Company. Their registered agent is:

The Corporation Company

735 1st National Building, OKC OK 73102

If it is tied to a particular Section, Township and Range, I may be able to look up the right one.

Not associated with them in any way even though my last name is Barnes.

Arnold,

https://eagleroadoil.com/

Front page of their website has all their contact information. You might try their LandOwnerRelations@EagleRoadOil.com

Arnold, that well Case 1-29H was sold to Ealge Road Oil LLC on January 4, 2016. The contact on the document is Ryan Breen, Director. You can get all of his contact info on the OCC website under Imaged Documents well records. The well was spud in section 20, so you have to look there and pull up the 1073 form.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/030B76D8.pdf

Thanks, your info will be very helpful.

As my company mainly focuses on West Texas minerals, I don't have a buyer for about 60.407407 Net Mineral Acres. There is going to be some additional NMA as I am not aware of how large lots 1-8 are in Block 44, Town of Depew. So those will have to be added in after title verification.

These lands fall in Creek County OK and Lincoln County OK. I am not seeking any financial gain on this deal, just trying to help out the seller. She is asking for $20,000.00. Send me a message if you would like to speak with her directly. ThanksCreek%20Co%20Lincoln%20Co.pdf