Creek County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Karla,

I received a similar offer with 3 options from Scissortail.

Mark, is this like a lease offer? I don’t want to participate or have working interest.

The letter was addressed to all possible Working Interest Owners.

Karla, Yes.

SEC 20 - 15N - 9E

Those are a common style, but I find it safer to write them back and get a dialogue going. I tell them that I do not want to participate in the well, but am interested in finding out more about leasing. What you really want to get is their lease form so you can strike the clauses you don't want and get the clauses you do.

Being new to this discussion, I want to say thanks in advance for any information/assistance that may be provided. My circumstance is similar to Hilda Razook's. I found the October comments to her from M Barnes and Ron McKenzie quite helpful. Is there a place to find an example of a "good" O&G lease?

Treva

http://www.aritulsa.com/pages/lease.htm

Where is your interest?

Hi Ron -- Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. My interests are:

Section 9-15N-8E and Section 18-16N-8E.

My name is Troy Curtis, a landman, with Concho Land Company in Freedom, OK as well as Oklahoma City. I thought while times are slower, I would offer to help with any questions people may have in general and post my email, conchojobs@gmail.com for any and all questions. I also wanted to offer our services for individuals in need of mineral research or help with production related concerns in all Oklahoma Counties and the surrounding states.

I have mineral interests in the following: Sec 26, Twp 14, Rge 10E Creek County; Sec 14, Twp 14N, Rge 10E, " ; Sec 34, Twp 14N, Rge 10E, " I have been offered a lease for $150 an acre for 3 year lease, plus a two year option for $150 an acre plus 3/16 royalty. While I am new at this, this seems low to me. Are there others in these sections that have leased? What is everyone doing about the post-production cost deductions, and the deductions for use of your oil, gas, etc for their operations? Thanks for any input!

I've been offered $300 per acre for 3 yrs plus optional two year when 3 year lease expires 3/16th royalty. sec 09, 14N, R10E

Anyone having trouble with completing lease agreement with Scissortail Oil

and Gas in the Creek County area? Contact me at ebwofford@yahoo.com

Range in that township as been $75 3/16 or the $300 offer. It will depend upon the spacing. Don't take the 2-year option. Make sure you have a depth clause, shut-in time limited to two years cumulative (not consecutive) and NO Deductions. Don't let them try to give you "enhanced deductions".

Here are two charts that might be of interest.

http://finviz.com/futures_charts.ashx?p=d1&t=CL

http://finviz.com/futures_charts.ashx?t=NG&p=d1

Where is the activity? Last I see was on Friday.

Lauren Lester,

I tried to contact you. Is there a problem since I spoke to your new company?

No contact since that call.

jim w

keller, tx

Doesn't seem to me that this exchange belongs in this forum.

Both of you attorneys need to get off this forum. This is neither the time or place to fire “shots” across each other’s bow! Not courteous, not ethical and not appropriate!!

Drill baby drill. " Mud Rotary is the greatest advancement in the industry." However if you have your tops identified, air is quicker and can save money.

Dear group members,

Just a heads up that I have deleted recent comments in this discussion area that go against our user policy, which you all agreed to when you became members. This includes all name calling, phone numbers, solicitations, whining etc. If I continue to see this type of content, you will be banned immediately and WITHOUT notice.

We take our policies very seriously and appreciate a heads up when you see this type of behavior.