Contacts for Leasing

My Mother has mineral rights in Lynn County. Can anyone give me name(s) and if possible, phone numbers of companies and/or landman so that I can contact them about leasing her rights. Some have suggested going through local attorneys, but would like to make contacts if possible first. My Mom has not been contacted at this date, so, we have not contact information at our disposal. THANKS!

I just signed a contract with Candor Oil and Gas. The contact is Lyle Gabler in Midland, TX. His office is 432-686-2841. I did work with an atty - I would recommend you have the contract reviewed by someone who is familiar with Oil and Gas contracts.

We've been negotiating with David Meaux

Petroleum Landman | Coastal Land Services, Inc
Office: (337) 291-2910 | Fax: (337) 291-2914
david.meaux@cls-us.com

Coastal Land Services is procurring leases for Shell. I believe they have several landmen in the county, each assigned to a different area. If he isn't working you area, he should be able to connect you with whomever is.

Good luck!

Paige

Nancy, What quadrant of Lynn County is you leased property? I have some acreage in the SW portion of Terry County and I'm just trying to keep track of how far away things are happening to me. Thanks for any information you may care to divulge.

Shelby

Nancy Mickey said:

I just signed a contract with Candor Oil and Gas. The contact is Lyle Gabler in Midland, TX. His office is 432-686-2841. I did work with an atty - I would recommend you have the contract reviewed by someone who is familiar with Oil and Gas contracts.

Hello Paige, I would ask you the same question I just posted to Nancy. Roughly how far are you from the SE corner of Terry County? And I also thank you for any infor you wish to share.

Shelby

Paige Johnston said:

david.meaux@cls-us.com

Coastal Land Services is procurring leases for Shell. I believe they have several landmen in the county, each assigned to a different area. If he isn't working you area, he should be able to connect you with whomever is.

Good luck!

Paige

Shelby -

My apologies for not responding sooner - I just now saw this question to me. We have a tiny royalty - 10 nma - in part of a section that's barely above the Dawson County line on FM 2053, and about 3-4 miles east of the Terry Co. line. We have another tract on the Terry/Lynn Co. line just south of Hwy. 380. Everything else is farther east or north.

Paige

Shelby Bozeman said:

Hello Paige, I would ask you the same question I just posted to Nancy. Roughly how far are you from the SE corner of Terry County? And I also thank you for any infor you wish to share.

Shelby

Paige Johnston said:

david.meaux@cls-us.com

Good luck!

Paige

This is Lyle J. Gabler, with Candor Oil and Gas out of Midland. If anyone has any questions about leasing, please let me know. my email is lyle@candoroil.com. I apologize for anyone who has called the office number and has not reached me, as i am in and out of the office ALOT. And to Mrs. Mickey, i very much appreciate the reference. Thank you.

Paige Johnston said:

Shelby -

My apologies for not responding sooner - I just now saw this question to me. We have a tiny royalty - 10 nma - in part of a section that's barely above the Dawson County line on FM 2053, and about 3-4 miles east of the Terry Co. line. We have another tract on the Terry/Lynn Co. line just south of Hwy. 380. Everything else is farther east or north.

Paige

Shelby Bozeman said:

Shelby

Paige Johnston said:

david.meaux@cls-us.com

Good luck!

Paige