Completion Report--09/06/2012 Zero Well # 1

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/CMPL/viewPdfReportFormAction.do?method=cmplW2FormPdf&packetSummaryId=51118

Well, 61 bpd with only 3 barrels of water to dispose of....Not really sure what kind of result, good, bad, or indifferent that is for an oil company. Thanks for the report.

Robert,

I would say that's a pretty good well to be a verticle if it will hold close to that production for several years with oil in the $90 Bbl bracket. I would gladly have several of those on my ranch producing for 25 years. At $160,000 per month, wouldn't take long to pay for that baby.

Clint Liles

Robert Tilden said:

Well, 61 bpd with only 3 barrels of water to dispose of....Not really sure what kind of result, good, bad, or indifferent that is for an oil company. Thanks for the report.

Correction Robert. That is a DIRECTIONAL well and not a verticle as I stated earlier.

Clint Liles

Clint Liles said:

Robert,

I would say that's a pretty good well to be a verticle if it will hold close to that production for several years with oil in the $90 Bbl bracket. I would gladly have several of those on my ranch producing for 25 years. At $160,000 per month, wouldn't take long to pay for that baby.

Clint Liles

Robert Tilden said:

Thank you for the info Clint! Good to hear some positive news like that.