Coal County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

John, re: section 5. I elected no bonus, 1/4 royalty.

Nothing new in 2N-11E-10 area as far as regulatory items. I looked at the decline curve and it looks like a step change down a bit, but definitely not dead. Should have a long time to go.

John, I have not leased any Coal County minerals.

I was force pooled in section 5, 1N 8E and the pooling expired.

I was force pooled in a well in 2N-11E-10 about four years ago. Newfield is the operator. It was a good producer for a couple of years, but has really dropped off the past year or so. Is there anything new going on over in that area in the eastern part of the county? I would appreciate any info that anyone has. Thanks

RE: Recent Offers in Coal County 29-1N-9E and 20-1N-9E

Cinco Energy recently sent an offer to lease at $200 per mineral acre and 3/16’s or an offer to buy at $1,500 per mineral acre.

Also: Cambria Energy offer to buy at $1,000 per mineral acre interest

Will wait and see if any further interest in these descriptions

We got the same offer from Cinco Energy for 16-1N-9E, Judy Phillips

Cambria keeps sending me requests to purchase my mineral interest in 11-02N-09E. I have mineral interests in several Oklahoma counties that I inherited from my father. This is the first communication I have gotten on my interest in Coal County. Is there anything going on in Section 11 at this time?

BP America has the lease on Section 12, Township 3 North, range 11 East in the IM, Coal County and recently listed in the Oklahoma papers plans to drill the Smalley No. 3-12H and Smalley No. 4-H12 wells. Does anyone know is they have moved in a rig and have started to drill.

Thank You!

Susan,

Don’t sell…

any activity sect 20 town 2n range 11 east coal county, have rights cunningham 1 H 2, pooled 2007 good for a few years, royalty down to $3-400 per year. any market for rights?? hang on??

Charles, If I were you, I would hang on. That is a nice predictable well that is going to hold that lease until Newfield gets around to drilling more wells. They are so busy everywhere else in OK, that this will be a while. Many of the sections around you have 5-7 wells in them, so when prices go up, you might be in good shape. No guarantees, just letting you know the possibilities.

well is cunningham 1 H 20 not 2!

well is Cunningham 1 H 20…not 2!!

Is there any activity in 2N-11East Section 10? We were force pooled in a well here a few years ago. It produced well for a few years, but has slowed down quite a bit.

Slowing down is normal

Rec’d offer from Cinco on Sec 11-2N-9E. Looks lowball at $300 per acre at 1/8th. Is $350 for 3/yr, 3/16’s getting offered anywhere?

Harold, I’m in 1N 8E, Sections 5, 14 & 15. Haven’t even had a tire kicker.

A year ago Canyon Creek Pooled me in Sec. 5. I thought they were low balling me with $350, 3 yr., 3/16ths. Or Zero bonus & 1/4th but I would take the 1/4th. They ripped apart my addendum so I wouldn’t lease & they pooled me. They got a permit to drill but it expired last May.

Ann, Harold: I am in 20 and 29-1N-9E. In June I received an offer-to-lease letter from Cinco for $200 and 3/16 or $300 and 1/8. In July, I received same letter from same person.

In August, I received a phone call from same person and was told the most they have paid is $350. I think the $350 was at 3/16 if my memory serves me correctly. I asked the leasing agent to call me back later when they have more people leased and perhaps are paying more.

1N 8E - any lease information? Canyon Creek is interested in some minerals I have in Sec. 15.

Thanks, Rick. My offer is from 12.5% to 20%, $450 to $200. Landman said they’d done 22%.

Thank you both for sharing the offers you’ve received. We are also being approached by Green Wing and Cinco Energy Land Services.