Carter County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

We received royalties for June gas.

What are you looking at on OCC, is there a form number?

The records donā€™t always get updated like they should.

You can look on the new well database on OCC and look it up by the API number.

http://www.occpermit.com/WellBrowse/Home.aspx

API number is 3501925366 for that well.

OTC has oil records, but I have not found them to be available of third party subscription databases and they are usually 6 months behind.

Iā€™d call XTO and ask them what is up.

Rick

I looked at our other well and they have not updated the info there since March and we are still getting our checks.

Time for a call to XTO.

Hobbs 1-30H was taken out of production so that fracing on Cook 6-2H could begin.

The SHL of Hobbs is about 600 feet from the BHL oc Cook.

Hobbs went back into production on 8-18-2012.

I accidentaly received papers for forced pooling in 4-4s-2e in Carter county, Ok. XTO is planning a test well in that section. I only have minerals in that section and in 33-3s2e. I have production in that section and being a vertical it pays poorly . I also heard that XTO is building an office in the Gene Autry area Any information as the well in 4-4s-2e progresses would be appreciated I

XTO has built a nice an office in Springer, on just North side of Ardmore. I visited with several of their employees at at meeting in Ardmore last night. So far XTO has bent over backward to be good citizens to this area. Last nightā€™s meeting was for land and mineral owners and discussed horizontal drilling and fracking and they did a very well prepared presentation.

Iā€™ll be in Ardmore next week, maybe I can find something out about the XTO office.

I couldnā€™t find any activity for Sec 4 4S 2E, however, there is a SPACING request that was before the OCC. I donā€™t know how that turned out. I think you should have gotten someting in the mail on the hearing.

Here is a website I use to try and keep current with the activity of the OCC.

ftp://ftp.occ.state.ok.us/dockets/docket/week.pdf

Hope that is of some help. Scan thru all of it, as you may find something in the later pages.

I guess I should not have any trouble finding them in Springer. Itā€™s not like they are in OKC.

Itā€™s on the South Side of Springer on old Hwy. 77, East side of the road

I ran a half marathon right through the middle of Springer early this year and did not notice it. Maybe I was in worse shape than I thought at the 1/2 way point! :wink:

Ann,

Maybe I missed it because I was running on the West side of Hwy 77! That is the story Iā€™m sticking to anyhow!

Daniel,

Did you find any of the wells you were looking for?

I saw the Cactus 154 and Boyd 114. Plus a lot of others I did driver over to. They where working on a pad on hwy 29 just west of hwy 59. I also saw a new pad east on 29 east of hwy 59.

I saw all three of my interest. 2 working and HOBBS 2-30H was just a smooth empty pad with a nice gravel surface and a green pipe fence all around.

A lot of activity on the Woodford.

I saw it today. Intersection of hwy 53 and the 77. Big building and a big pipe yard. They are still working of the finishing touches.

The activity there now reminds me of what it was like about 30 years ago.

Has the new XTO office opened?

I talked to XTO yesterday and the XTO office in Springer will open on Nov. 15th.

I saw the pad for HOBBS 2-30H and the regional drilling mgr said they had a rig on there, but moved it for fracing a nearby well.

I also learned that HOBBS 2-30H should be drilled in about 3-4 months. They are saying there will be 4 wells on the pad.

CLR might be teasing about that conference call. I thought it was suppose to start today at 9:00 central time. Anyone know any differently?

Continentalā€™s Conference Call ready to take place. Click in!

Oops, I was wrong again. Conf. call is not until tomorrow! Sorry!

Danielā€¦Are those permits for T2s, 3w?