Cana Woodford Shale (AKA Anadarko Woodford) - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Canadian: Cimarex Energy Co.; Base No. 2-26H Well; NW1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 26-14N-10W; 1,398,000 cu-ft gas per day, 64.1 barrels oil per day; TD 17,236.

Cimarex Energy Co.; Jameson No. 4-27H Well; NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 27-14N-10W; 1,020,000 cu-ft gas per day, 41.6 barrels oil per day; TD 17,201.

Cimarex Energy Co.; Jameson No. 5-27H Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 27-14N-10W; 1,570,000 cu-ft gas per day, 17.7 barrels oil per day; TD 17,031.

Cimarex Energy Co.; Sandra Jean No. 1-34H Well; NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (BHL) of 03-11N-08W; 587,000 cu-ft gas per day, 31.6 barrels oil per day; TD 15,927.

You don’t like the “County Jail Orange” look?

Michael and Gary; Devon is leasing and drilling heavily in the Logan and Payne county area. They only have to drill down to around 6,000 feet to get to the Woodford and Mississippian formations and then horizontal, so around 11,000 feet, cheaper on drilling prices. Devon currently has 6 rigs in the area, good initial production rates mainly oil, but they are in need of water badly. Check out the Logan and Payne County forums.

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-oil-and-gas-prices-february-20-2013/arti…

Ron thanks. I went through a bunch of Canadian completions last night and what youv’ve listed is pretty typical. I believe the SCOOP wells are showing some better numbers, at least initially. Just trying to reinforce in my mind the possibility of more multiples down our way.

" I stays on vacation "

Now you got it.

Richard, I tried the Logan forum but got nothing out of it becase there was some guy wearing a hat blathering about exerything but oil and gas!

Orange is fine~it’s the smile I miss! lol

A short read! Sounds like it’s coming down in your country, Hutch.

http://seekingalpha.com/currents/post/844981?source=email_rt_mc_rea…

Just a little news. Just got the Campbell started flowing back so don’t know anything yet.

A friend told us today that he had talked to a Newfield man that said the Tina was the best well they had gotten yet! Wow, that would have to be a Lalapaloozer to beat the Casados so I guess we’ll see. Is that the first well that they have that goes through two complete sections? I know the Campbell will be just as long or longer but didn’t know if the Tina is the longest lateral so far.

Newfield man told someone that they were laying down pipe today on some well but P. didn’t hear which one so guess they finished drilling it. Didn’t know if they were talking about one of the first Branch wells or another. There’s suppose to be 6 rigs for Newfield in that area down there and we know 5 of them are on the Branches. I don’t know where the 6th one is unless it’s one on the north side of Rush Creek. I know one of those is Continental. Can anybody shed any light on that?

Don…I heard that Continental got a GIANT of a well up somewhere close to your royalty. Any truth to that?

Linda, We got room for a little more, already got the Seaway pipeline about 1/4 mile from my house. I seems weird that oil from Cushing, Ok. is flowing under my old backyard.

o.k. I’ll try to find one of those rare pictures where I was smiling!

Linda-Can you give me the sec/T/R and test on the Casados? I guess there is no test on the Tina published yet but could you give me sec/T/R?

Don…I don’t really think the report has come out yet on the Casados in Stephens Co. yet. Just word of mouth from a Newfield guy it came in at 800 bbls. of oil per day and 10 million cubic feet of gas but has since been choked back to about half that. I believed they perforated in about a third of Sec. 21 2n,4w and all of 28 2n,4w for the Casados.

On the Tina the pad was in Sec. 2 2n,4w but I don’t think they perforated in 2 but went clear through to the north into Garvin Co. Sec. 35 and 26 3n,4w and perforated all of them. I had heard it was really a good well and was “just getting better and better” the man said but I never heard any numbers.

Quoting the Daily Oklahoman today:

"COMPANY COMPLETES RECORD WELLS"

“Newfield Exploration Co. is actively drilling on its 125,000 net acre position in Oklahoma’s Cana Woodford Shale play, the Texas-based company said this week. Newfield, which is operating six rigs in the play has completed 30 wells to date. It recently completed three consesecutive record wells. The most recent included an 8,000-foot lateral. Newfield said well perforance in the play continues to meet or exceed expectations.”

Yep, it was a really good one, for sure for it’s length! I believe that was one of the wells mentioned in their report Wed. morning wasn’t it?

Tom, Amended application for Multi-unit Horizontal Well 1H-7X

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/CaseFiles/0304EB23.pdf

I don’t think you have anything to worry about, it’s allocated 50/50

Tom…It will be very interesting to me to see how your well comes out as my mother in law owns a tiny interest in Sec. 20 2n,3w.

That’s really interesting, another good thing about the multi unit wells is that you aren’t damaging a lot of land with a lot of unnecessary pads. I’m excited for y’all down in the scoop. It’s really amazing we have so much oil and gas in our land here in America. Will it ever be enough though?