Cana Woodford Shale (AKA Anadarko Woodford) - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Angela have you got a check yet.

I’m still trying to get division orders for this well.

Angela,

Here is the phone number for Devon Energy’s Division Orders department

(405) 228-4800, option 4

Im curious my father left me mineral rights in Johnston Co I was wondering on how all this information will affect me. If someone could please fill me in, I would appreciate it. Sally

Sally do you know where in Johnston Co. Maybe the section, township and range. Could tell you more with that information.

I found a Klang with interest 27,28,29-4-4 is that you ?

I’m curious to know if anyone has starting drawing their checks from Newfield on royalty and if so did they start coming within the 6 month period they are allow? Thanks

There have been 7 wells completed since the first of the year.

Sections 20, (3) 22, 25, 26, and 29. All are in 4S and 4E and 5E.

The well in section 29 is 4S 5E.

2904S05E NW SW SE SW

Ron-

Thank you so much for your help. Sally

Lynden On other tracts we have had that were HBP we were informed when we got a spacing or location exception. That was the only notice we got about the change.

Ron, that is me any info you can give me would be certainly appreciated.

Thanks sally

Sally there is no paperwork filed for wells in 27 & 28 yet and your lease is up on 3/18/12 so you might get to lease again at better terms.

Keeping my fingers crossed on that one and hopefully the well in 29 will be producing soon.

Ron, Lynden

I was in Apache today and drove on up to Chickasha and talked to the county clerk. Didn’t really find out anything. I changed my address (they had an old one but Sheridan has the current one). I asked to see any documents they had. They asked if it was pooled. I think it is but not sure. They said I would have to know all the owners involved to look it up. They looked under my name but did not find anything. They didn’t seem to know where to look. It’s a lease made in 1991, maybe it is not stored on the computer. Any suggestion anyone?

Thanks

Gracie

The computer records only go back to 92 I think it is and they are not going to look through the books without a book and page # anything older then 92 you have to search the record books. It is in your name or you wouldn’t be getting a check.

The pooling would be on the OCC web site. What would you like to know from that ? The pooling list the people who have not leased. It is making them make an election so they can drill the well. I could not find you name on the county records website when I looked yesterday.

In October, the wife and I, we were checking out things in Carter Co. and we found 2 or 3 mistakes and had the documentation to prove it. They changed the records on the spot.

Can you take your deed, I hope it was recorded, and go to the county clerk and look thru the book for your Section, range, township from about the time they recorded your deed. You should be able to track your lease to the current operator.

Ron…Did you just look for Gracie’s name on the internet in the county records? I believe they don’t start until like 1992 putting them on computer where you can see them on the net. I could be wrong but I believe that’s right. It might have been even later than that. I’m going to look now.

Oops, Ron…I just repeated what you said. Guess I just overlooked your last post. Sorry!