Blanca Peak Energy

An oil and gas deed usually conveys the actual oil and gas, or minerals. It does depend upon the language used in the deed.

Mr. Luke,

I would like to see your list of honest landmen as I have some minerals also and work with my other family members to help negotiate deals. Here's my email, jodykuntz77@gmail.com

Wes Luke said:

Ms. Tario,

I am in the process of putting a group of HONEST landmen together. If you will email me through my profile

I will put you in touch with someone who is honest and will work for you, not for the oil companies. I don't think I can post this list on the forum, which at this time is rather lackluster in the number but not the quality of names on it.
By referring you to someone I trust, I feel I've done my random act of kindness for the day. I am not on anyone's payroll except for Uncle in the form of a SS check. I stand to gain nothing from this monetarily. I really appreciate your input to this discussion. United we stand, divided we fall. Have a great day,

Wes Luke

Wes,

Not sure if this is something you wanted to start, but my family has also chosen me to be in charge of leasing the family mineral rights. We have minerals in Billings, Stark, and Hettinger. We have leased the Billings acres, but still need to lease out Stark and Hettinger. If your willing, I would love to have a list of HONEST landmen to work with too. My 14 Brotheres & and Sisters along with my parents would be much appreciative. If your not comfortable with it, I understand and thank you for all your input to discuss.

thanks again Wes,

John F. Fisher

jody kuntz said:

Mr. Luke,

I would like to see your list of honest landmen as I have some minerals also and work with my other family members to help negotiate deals. Here's my email, jodykuntz77@gmail.com

Wes Luke said:

Ms. Tario,

I am in the process of putting a group of HONEST landmen together. If you will email me through my profile

I will put you in touch with someone who is honest and will work for you, not for the oil companies. I don't think I can post this list on the forum, which at this time is rather lackluster in the number but not the quality of names on it.
By referring you to someone I trust, I feel I've done my random act of kindness for the day. I am not on anyone's payroll except for Uncle in the form of a SS check. I stand to gain nothing from this monetarily. I really appreciate your input to this discussion. United we stand, divided we fall. Have a great day,

Wes Luke

On Aug 2, the State Auction has posted many parcels in Slope and Hettinger Counties to lease. It will be interesting to see if a company representing Chesapeake Oil, wins the bid. My guess is yes, they will.

County 30-Jun 7-Jul 14-Jul 21-Jul 29-Jul
Billings 30 53 53 53 53
Dunn 13 13 13 13 13
Hettinger 36 36 36 36 36
Mercer 1 1 1 1 1
Slope 51 51 51 65 67
Stark 654 684 713 713 753
Total 785 838 867 881 923

Snues said:

They slipped in some more recordings, I will post the new numbers weekly on Thursdays. This week, they've begin to increase their numbers in Hettinger and Slope, as well as Stark. Keep in mind, on June 22, they had 435 recordings, and today's total is now 785. Alarming.

County 30-Jun 7-Jul 14-Jul 21-Jul 28-Jul
Billings 30
Dunn 13
Hettinger 36
Mercer 1
Slope 51
Stark 654
Total 785

Snues,

Thanks for keeping up with this. I appreciate it very much.

Keep up the good work if time permits.

Yours,

Wes

This is an interview question and answer portion of Chesapeake Oil 2Q report from July 29, 2011. I copy and pasted the Williston Basin part.

Operator

Next, we'll hear from Biju Perincheril of Jefferies.

Biju Perincheril - Jefferies & Company, Inc.

I was hoping you could talk about your Bakken or Williston Basin activities a little bit. I saw some of your recent permitting, which, at least on some of the maps I have seen, is a little farther than most of the other activities and maybe outside of where -- the Bakken formation itself. Can you talk about the concept that you're targeting there?

Aubrey McClendon

Yes, sure. I think, Biju, we are on the southern side of the Williston Basin. We probably 10 or 15 years ago had assets in the central part of the basin and drilling for more conventional targets and, frankly, just missed the Bakken, and we regret that, of course. But Williston Basin is a big basin, and we -- I think we announced either one quarter -- I guess -- I think it was in the January conference call, that we were building a position there. At the time, we had around 100,000 acres. I think we're up to 320,000 or so now, and probably we'll push 400,000. As you correctly point out, we have permitted some wells. We haven't started to drill them yet. I think our first well spud's next week, Steve? And then I think our second one within a couple of weeks after that, and then start to add some rigs after that. So I'm really not in a position to say much more about what we're targeting, other than we -- to be late to a basin like we were late to the Williston, you need to have perhaps a different idea than what other folks have. And so we'll see if we have such an idea, and we'll see if it works. Then hopefully, we'll have some results for you when we talk next.

Biju Perincheril - Jefferies & Company, Inc.

So now that you're up over 300,000, does it now rise a scale that, depending on success, maybe you'll look to bring it in a partner or?

Aubrey McClendon

Yes, I think that's sufficient size, Biju. I think we have 2 other areas that are more urgent for us to get partners in and more important for us to do, and that's in the Utica and in the Mississippian. And so I think if you just kind of look at how we got things scheduled out, the Utica will be what we work on through the rest of the year here and then Mississippian in the first part of 2012. And maybe a year from now or so, we'll be working on a Williston solution as well. Our acreage was acquired at a very attractive price up there. So we really don't have overwhelming need to derisk it like when we go into the Utica and spend a $1.5 billion to $2 billion. That's a significant risk for shareholders, and we need to derisk that. In a play like the Williston, we just haven't spent that much money yet.

Were/Are you an investigative reporter for Fox News? Where on earth do you come up with all this valuable info? Well, wherever you found it, thanks much. It might help some of us plan our future. You are a star among posters here.

THANK YOU !

Wes,

I'll give credit where credit is due, I found it among a post by Bruce Oksol on the Million Dollar Way site. His posting takes you to the interview, and when I found this portion of Q & A, near the bottom of article, I thought the information belongs on this forum in this post; which displays how many recordings are happening with Blanca Peak Energy, that leases on behalf of Chesapeake Oil.

I found this MRF about 4 months ago, to hopefully become informed about the minerals we've owned for 18 years, and know the ins and outs to leasing, with the heightened interest in western ND.

This MRF website has been a wealth of information, and I thank Kenny DuBose for making it available to us, sharing stories that are helpful to many.

Wes, you are a big help to many on the site, pointing them in a direction of help when many need that help, myself included. Thank you for that.

Among the many things I've learned in MRF, "Time is on your side", has proven beneficial to me. It's easy to think the offers will go away if you don't sign "yesterday", but hang in there, (you have what they want "minerals to lease").

Wes Luke said:

Were/Are you an investigative reporter for Fox News? Where on earth do you come up with all this valuable info? Well, wherever you found it, thanks much. It might help some of us plan our future. You are a star among posters here.

THANK YOU !

Snues,

I believe in giving back to people who have helped me. MRF has given me so much help and info, it makes me want to help others. When I thought I was all alone with leases, MRF came up on my screen. It has helped me find a mineral manager which I had never heard of before MRF. It has been a blessing, for sure. I thank you and everyone who participates in the forum. What a great place Kenny has started here.

Yours,

Wes

This forum really is a great place. Thank you, Snues!

Update on Recordings.

County 30-Jun 7-Jul 14-Jul 21-Jul 29-Jul 10-Aug
Billings 30 53 53 53 53 56
Dunn 13 13 13 13 13 13
Hettinger 36 36 36 36 36 36
Mercer 1 1 1 1 1 1
Slope 51 51 51 65 67 97
Stark 654 684 713 713 753 757
Total 785 838 867 881 923 960

They slipped in some more recordings, I will post the new numbers weekly on Thursdays. This week, they've begin to increase their numbers in Hettinger and Slope, as well as Stark. Keep in mind, on June 22, they had 435 recordings, and today's total is now 785. Alarming.

Billings 30
Dunn 13
Hettinger 36
Mercer 1
Slope 51
Stark 654
Total 785

Justice is coming for RedSky Land and Chesapeake Energy, one way or another!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman/2011/06/10/its-high-time-chesapeakes-mcclendon-felt-the-heat/

http://ipr.interlochen.org/ipr-news-features/episode/12808

http://www.forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman/2011/01/31/chesapeake-energy-lawsuits-pit-billionaire-against-billionaire/

Snues said:

Update on Recordings.

County 30-Jun 7-Jul 14-Jul 21-Jul 29-Jul 10-Aug
Billings 30 53 53 53 53 56
Dunn 13 13 13 13 13 13
Hettinger 36 36 36 36 36 36
Mercer 1 1 1 1 1 1
Slope 51 51 51 65 67 97
Stark 654 684 713 713 753 757
Total 785 838 867 881 923 960

Billings 30
Dunn 13
Hettinger 36
Mercer 1
Slope 51
Stark 654
Total 785

Chesapeake has delayed or refused to complete other purchases in that region as well, the lawsuit states.

“Chesapeake has convinced numerous leasehold owners in Michigan to sell leases to Chesapeake instead of other prospective purchasers, and then manufactured alleged title defects or other alleged justification not to close the agreements after discovering negative information concerning the zones within the Collingwood range,” according to the lawsuit

Blanca Peak Recordings topped 1000 on the 25th of August.

NOMAC 369 CHESAPEAKE OPERATING INC ZENT 30-138-95 A 1H NENE 30-138N-95W STK 21139 * MIRU Undetermined
NOMAC 312 CHESAPEAKE OPERATING INC SCHOCH 21-137-97 A 1H SESE 21-137N-97W STK 21143 * MIRU Undetermined

Also, on the 26th of August, there were 2 postings of Chesapeake Oil Rigs for Stark County listed on the NDIC. So, the drilling begins. Lets hope those people have been paid their bonus checks.

County 22-Jun 30-Jun 7-Jul 14-Jul 21-Jul 29-Jul 10-Aug 25-Aug
Billings 30 53 53 53 53 56 57
Dunn 13 13 13 13 13 13 13
Golden Valley x x x x x x 25
Hettinger 36 36 36 36 36 36 36
Mercer 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
Slope 51 51 51 65 67 97 107
Stark 654 684 713 713 753 757 781
Total 435 785 838 867 881 923 960 1020

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/28/us-energy-giant-idUSTRE7BR0G420111228

I've seen this from another discussion. : )

GOOD!!!!

Wes Luke said:

I've seen this from another discussion. : )