Between Waelder and Gonzales (peach creek area)

We just leased our property off FM 2814. If anyone needs any information about rates, terms, our experience, etc. please let me know. Thanks.

Who leased the property and what was the amount per acre? Also, how much of the royalties did they give to you? Thank-you!

sorry for the delay. $1500 per acre 25% of the royalties. fyi

I have 190 acres in Gonzales county between Waelder and Flatonia next to the Crabb Ranch just south of Hwy 90 . My lease just ran out and I am wondering if anyone is leasing over here as I have not heard a word. Any one hear anything?

PLEASE refresh my memory…where is 2814 ? Been gone from there along time…I have property on old wealder road and was wondering if activity has picked up for leasing in that area…I have around one hundred fifty areas with 100 per cent interest and 160 aces with 1/4 interest and then another 160 approx. acres with fifty percent interest…it is located around the old interstate 10 “park” area…thanks for your reply and the new area of discussion…GOD BLESS.

I'm new to these discussions an this forum; however, I have property in Fayette County about 8 miles North of Waelder that is not leased. We tinkered around with a "flipper" for about a year but never actually signed a lease. The numbers (3 years and 25%) quoted in the discussion appear to be very good, of course, the "devil" is in the details of the lease. I would like to get in on these conversations in order to hear what the most up-to-date information is. I believe I have enough landowner/oil company experience to add something to the conversations. I know it is early in the game; however, but, the the next big issue is going to be pipelines. We need to be ready with a bundle of information before a landman shows up at our doorstep with a pipeline right-of-way "demand"!

Thanks for keeping this information alive.

10-22-2011

I am an NPRI owner in land in DeWitt County, 4.5 miles NW of Yoakum off of Hwy. 111. Zaza Energy just started rig mobilization 10-17-2011 - abstract #55 -- API # 123-32554. On another note, we have 75% minerals in just under 500 acres (from the gate in Kingsbury to the activity going on in Shiner, TX is a distance of 30 miles). It falls in Guadalupe County. One Eagle Ford Shale map shows Guadalupe County in the play. Can anyone confirm this?

THANKS FOR SHARING …YES I was offered 1200 per acre for five years and a 22 percent interest…but i held out too long and everything fell apart…oh well …i did n’t know my neighbors accepted the five years offer…hindsight 20 20, right…have you heard about the “newer wells” in the area …the ones out of waelder? oh well the Lord is in charge…haven’t heard any news about pipelines in the area…hve you ?..in Dewitt county the word is that the there were so many leases here and the companies cannot service…ie drill on the ones that they bought…maybe the problem in fayette county also…maybe the lease money just ran out until more rigs get here …they just erected a rigl on one of his places…praise the Lord !..
So slowly maybe we will all get a blessing…thanks for the email…keep us posted ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Bigfoot said:

I'm new to these discussions an this forum; however, I have property in Fayette County about 8 miles North of Waelder that is not leased. We tinkered around with a "flipper" for about a year but never actually signed a lease. The numbers (3 years and 25%) quoted in the discussion appear to be very good, of course, the "devil" is in the details of the lease. I would like to get in on these conversations in order to hear what the most up-to-date information is. I believe I have enough landowner/oil company experience to add something to the conversations. I know it is early in the game; however, but, the the next big issue is going to be pipelines. We need to be ready with a bundle of information before a landman shows up at our doorstep with a pipeline right-of-way "demand"!

Thanks for keeping this information alive.

Little late in this discussion but where is your property in relation to intersection of hwy 97 and 2814? How many acres do you have and who leased it?

Thanks

Don

Not sure where old waelder rd is. Is your property close to hwy 97, IH10 area

Don

carol Jean Barre said:

PLEASE refresh my memory..where is 2814 ? Been gone from there along time...I have property on old wealder road and was wondering if activity has picked up for leasing in that area..I have around one hundred fifty areas with 100 per cent interest and 160 aces with 1/4 interest and then another 160 approx. acres with fifty percent interest...it is located around the old interstate 10 "park" area...thanks for your reply and the new area of discussion...GOD BLESS.

I have 286 acres about 4 miles from Hwy 97 on FM2814. I leased to BBOG. Thanks.

do you know if BBOG has other acreage leased next to you? I have acrreage at 97 and FM2814.

Thanks

Don

William Reed Moraw said:

I have 286 acres about 4 miles from Hwy 97 on FM2814. I leased to BBOG. Thanks.

yes. They probably have about 2000 leased and have started drilling. They advised me that they have discontinued leasing for now and are waiting for more clear results. They hope to start leasing again soon (pending outcome of the current well(s)). The first well is producing oil and gas.

Thanks for the great info. Do you know the name of the well thats producing?
Do you have a contact at BBOG

Thanks

Don
William Reed Moraw said:

yes. They probably have about 2000 leased and have started drilling. They advised me that they have discontinued leasing for now and are waiting for more clear results. They hope to start leasing again soon (pending outcome of the current well(s)). The first well is producing oil and gas.

not sure on the name, but its on the Goode property. i will try to find the contact phone # Brad Dibrell is the person i dealt with. Barrett Brothers Oil Gas is out of San Antonio. FYI. I have probably driven by your property 100 times.......

I will see what I can dig up on that. If you find that contact number That would be great. I'm sure you have driven by our place plenty of times

Thanks

Don

William Reed Moraw said:

not sure on the name, but its on the Goode property. i will try to find the contact phone # Brad Dibrell is the person i dealt with. Barrett Brothers Oil Gas is out of San Antonio. FYI. I have probably driven by your property 100 times.......

Could you guys tell me who bbog is ? and could you tell the terms and price of this lease ..? Thanks.

i would be interested in knowing...thank you !

thank you..

Don Purswell said:

I will see what I can dig up on that. If you find that contact number That would be great. I'm sure you have driven by our place plenty of times

Thanks

Don

William Reed Moraw said:

Charles

Not sure where these roads are. Maybe someone will see and reply.

Don

Charles Edward English said:

How close is this production in proximity to lands on County Road 455 & 456 Old Waelder Road? And, who are the companies?