Beckham County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Do you have the details or specifics regarding the terms of the recent lease with Fourpoint Energy? Thanks very much.

Steve, Sorry, not posted. The closest you can come to knowing about rates are from pooling records, but nothing recent in the area or finding someone on the chat room to divulge what they received.

We’re starting to receive lease offers in 10N-24W, ranging from $800/ac at 3/16 to $1,000/ac at 3/16. Everyone wants to lease for 3yrs + 2.

No to +2 . I think I could give you better information if I knew section .

What company (s) is making that offer?

I see it done and have done it.

Oh yes, Ron, as a rule I don’t sign extensions. Recently, some landmen have been wanting 3+3!

Is it proper on this forum to cite company names regarding lease offers? I don’t see it done a lot…just want to check before I reply to you, Steve Zrake. Seems to me that is what this forum is all about, but just the same…

Christine, my email is sjzrake@gmail.com if you wish to respond privately. Whatever you feel comfortable with. And thank you very much Ron. Your research, Christine’s and that of M Barnes are very helpful to all, thank you all very much.

Pretty good offer, but they were in the $3000 range a few years ago. Don’t go for the +2. Make sure you get the depth clause, shut-in limited to two years, don’t warranty title, no post-production or limited post production deductions.

Ron & Steve: Sorry for the delay… In 13-10N-24W, Centennial Land is offering $1900/ac for 0.3333 net mineral acres, 3/16, 3yr + 2. Linn Op is busy in the north end of this township, could be them…

Nothing happening there. Most of the activity is in the SE part of the township in s 25.

George Solich, formerly of Cordillera, is back and leasing in Beckham County with his new company Four Point Energy. Four Point recently partnered with EnerVest in a 14-county area of the West Anadarko Basin.

Thanks for the tips, M Barnes. Can you point me to some good, standard post-production clauses? I fear the ones we’ve been using may not be strong enough.

Christine,

Friend me and I can send you some.

I own the mineral rights to Lot 1+2and S/2 NE 14 of Section 4 9N 26W and NE/4 Section 32 T9N R26W. Does anyone know if there is any drilling activity around this area?

Ivestor #1-4 drilled in 2012 section 4. Nothing new since then. Not much happening in 9N-26W

M Barnes, sorry for the delay. I just sent the friend request.

Lease offer in 13-10N-24W now up to 3yr, 1/5th, $1500/ac. Anyone else heard of terms around there?

Christine, I would let it heat up a bit more. Quite a bit of leasing going on around you. Just starting in section 13, so give it some time. A few years ago, the offers were above $3000! That was a different world then, but we can always hope again. The poolings in 5,6,7,8 were at $350 for 1/5, so 1500 is better. Could be a different zone.