Beaver County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Robert,

Unit Petroleum and Chaparral Energy are the two most active operators in the 19ECM and 20ECM area. Both are drilling horizontal wells in the Marmaton formation. It appears that Apache has recently filed applications at the OCC to drill a few Marmaton wells in the area.

In 19ECM Strat Land Exploration has filings to drill several Atoka wells.

We have been approached by Chaparral Energy. They would like to lay a half mile pipeline on our property in Beaver County. We would like to know if this is a common thing going on right now in Beaver county. This would be a permanent easement agreement and not sure what we should do! Can anyone give us some in-put? We have not been able to make a trip to check on our land in over a year or so, so any help from you would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Rosemary

There are other counties on the forum that have more discussions then Beaver Co. I would try asking for help with pipe line easement agreements on Logan & Payne Co. to start and maybe others that that have wells being drilled .

Beaver: Strat Land Exploration Co.; Devers No. 1-28 Well; E1/2 E1/2 W1/2 SW1/4 of 28-01N-24E; 160,000 cu-ft gas per day, 14 barrels oil per day; TD 7,100.

Unit Petroleum Co.; Freeman No. 1-31H Well; S1/2 S1/2 S1/2 SE1/4 (SL) of 31-02N-20E; 275 barrels oil per day, 19,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 10,655.

Unit Petroleum Co.; Harrison No. 1-30H Well; S1/2 S1/2 S1/2 SE1/4 (SL) of 19-02N-20E; 90 barrels oil per day, 85,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 10,505.

Beaver: Apache Corp.; Saunders 23-1-22 No. 1H Well; S1/2 S1/2 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 14-01N-22E; 62 barrels oil per day, 95,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 11,606.

Unit Petroleum Co.; Gift Ranch No. 1-23H Well; NE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 23-02N-20E; 30 barrels oil per day, 14,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 10,873.

Unit Petroleum Co.; Harrison No. 1-19H Well; SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 19-02N-20E; 36 barrels oil per day; TD 10,345.

Unit Petroluem Co.; State of Oklahoma D No. 1-7H Well; SE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 06-01N-20E; 54 barrels oil per day, 30,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 10,665.

Beaver: Unit Petroleum Co.; Scott Trust A No. 1-21H Well; NE1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 (BHL) of 21-02N-20E; 118 barrels oil per day, 28,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 11,070.

Beaver: Chaparral Energy LLC; Pence No. 1H-2 Well; SE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 of 02-01N-21E; 337 barrels oil per day, 218,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 10,838.

I have just joined this forum and look forward to posting my questions soon. My sister (who lives in Kansas) has been contacted by a landman about leasing her mineral interests in some Beaver County, Oklahoma property. I look forward to getting any help I can from those of you are familiar with this area.

Need section,township and range ?-? n-? w

What I have so far is that it's Section 12-1N-25ECM in Beaver County, Oklahoma.

Hello, What is the drilling activity in and around Section 19-3N-21E, Beaver County, Oklahoma

7&18-3n-21e

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD0CD8F.pdf

Elaine Not much current info. 1 lease in 2014 by Strat Land 3/16th, no bonus info. Get a depth clause and no deductions clause in your lease, shut in limit and maybe, no top lease limit, no warranty of title . Some drilling in 1n-24e . Do you have a map?

Hi Ron - I received the documents from my sister and reviewed them and gave her some questions to ask her contact person. I have not heard back. The offer is $150.00 per acre and 3/16th. I have done some reading of various oil and gas articles since I first posted and have quite a list of additional questions for her to get answered. I mentioned to her the no warranty of title matter. If you have access to some sample depth clauses, no deduction clauses, shut in limit clauses, etc., I would love to see them. Those were items mentioned in the articles I pulled up as well. I have some real estate background, but no oil and gas background, so I am trying to learn what I can. I do not have a map but found a precinct map that was posted further back on this forum and did send that to her. At some point she may need to have a lawyer involved. Just trying to do our homework first. If you have any suggestion on someone who works primarily with mineral owners rather than the oil companies - would love some names from you or anyone on the forum. Thanks!

Elaine...

I own some on the Texas county Beaver on ty line... I have figured out some here and there on here and began realizing that I know just about enough to get myself and family into a contract that not best for us... Gary Hutchinson on here is a mineral rights manager who might be able to help you out...

Thanks Robert. Gary friended me on this forum. I can use all the help I can get. Definitely told my sister not to sign ANYTHING at this point.

My wife and her sister inherited the SE 160 acres of section 27-06n-22ecm in Beaver co. They have interest in taylor well 2-27, taylor well 3-27 and Flanigan gas well. We are wondering if this a boom or bust? Can someone tell us if we can get excited ?

As far as the oil and gas production, from what I have read heard and looked at this should be a long run of production. … wells should last decades… production will dwindle a little each year… but should last years!!

Thanks Robert, that sounds encouraging. it probably still to early to say cha ching?

Yeah probably so. … but least you have holes punched…