Beaver County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

I hope your right about the production decline Robert, but everything I have heard about horizontal wells decline is steep. My son agrees and he is a petroleum engineer. But I have heard these marathon wells in beaver co. Last longer and don’t decline as much.

Yeah mark they seem to be holding well out here… I even havery been watching a vertical that came on line a year or so ago that’s still producing very very promising numbers. …

what kind of shale is under Beaver Co. ?

Does Raydon Exploration Inc.have a good reputation in Beaver county ? I would like to hear from someone who has dealt with them. Thank you

If there are oil wells on all four sides of your land (but none on your land). Do you automatically get royalties from all the wells that borders your land?

thank you.

Depends on the spacing orders if they are 320 acre 640 acre or 1280 acre or some rhino in between that…

Charles, There are two Lansing KC wells in the section north. One has produced recently. they appear to be vertical wells on smaller spacings and are marginal in today's economy. Raydon is the operator. Your land is many miles from the active area in the south of the County. In Beaver County, it is not so much the shale deposits that are important but but what the shale deposits have trapped in the permeable zones below the shales.

Beaver: Chaparral Energy, LLC; Karber No. 1H-16 Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (BHL) of 16-02N-20E; 386 barrels oil per day, 174,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 11,094.

Beaver: Unit Petroleum Co.; James Trust No. 1-35H Well; SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 35-02N-21E; 295 barrels oil per day, 54,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 11,144.

24-6N-23ECM Just received a lease offer for $100/nma, 3/16. Does anyone know if this a good offer or not?

My name is Troy Curtis, a landman, with Concho Land Company in Freedom, OK as well as Oklahoma City. I thought while times are slower, I would offer to help with any questions people may have in general and post my email, conchojobs@gmail.com for any and all questions. I also wanted to offer our services for individuals in need of mineral research or help with production related concerns in all Oklahoma Counties and the surrounding states.

I do have a question- does a permit for a well expire? If so , when? Thanks for helping those of us who are not in the business out!

Most Intent to Drills have a 6 month expiration unless otherwise stated.

Thank you. They received permits for 3 successive fracturing wells but only drilled two so far. Thanks for your help.

House Bill 2177 is being discussed in the Oklahoma House right now, and it impacts royalty owners. It's worth the time to read and listen to this.

http://okenergytoday.vbulletin.net/forum/main-forum/324-a-must-read-and-listen-about-house-bill-2177

I was involved with a dispute with Kaiser-Francis and their land man, Green Land Company, regarding the Beaver River enhancement project. I hired a $300 per hr Oklahoma City Lawyer and a Geologist to contest the plan at the Oil Commissioner hearing on the project. I learned a lot about how they work in Oklahoma City. The first and most important was from the Geologist and his comment of "there is no such thing as a dry hole in Beaver County"..His exact comment! The second thing I learned is that the Oklahoma Oil Commissioner is not there to protect the Royalty owner, as I had always presumed, but to protect oil production and "legalize" their atrocious behavior. I actual won my appeal but actually made them pay big time to continue! The trip to the Oklahoma City hearing was quite a learning experience. I made a comment to the presiding judge for the case of "you guys got quite a little exclusive club down here". I learned later that she advised the attorney for Kaiser Francis, saying directly to him" you better watch that guy, he may look and act like a dumb farmer, but he is going to hand your ass to you if you don't watch out". As far as the two law firms in Beaver County, they are absolute idiots and charge outrageous fees for their ignorance! I will refain from using their names, but they are doing no good for the people of Beaver County!

Know of any companies still leasing in Beaver County?